Blind date

Nicki Pov

"Goodnight ladies and gentlemen
Tonight we have three handsome young men and one beautiful young lady.”Micheal said.

"I wonder whose gonna be the lucky guy"Micheal added.

"Let's just get into things quickly, starting from number one I want you to give your name and occupation"Micheal said.

Number one "My name is Trevonte Adams and I'm a body builder"

Ohs and Ahs came from the crowd when he said that he sounded sexy to me.

"Number two "Micheal said "name and occupation"

Number two"my name is Darren Mathew Ward but you can call me D"

Gasps came from the crowd upon hearing his statement.

Number three"My name is Robert Rihmeek Williams otherwise known as Meek ,I'm the owner Dreams Chaser Inc"

The crowd applauded upon hearing that he held his own. I was impressed I always wanted a man that had his own business.

"Now that everyone has finished their introduction, its time to bring out the lovely young lady" "come on out the lovely Onika Tanya Maraj" Micheal said enthusiastically.

I waited for the wall to slide across before I walked out from backstage. I made my way to my seat waving and smiling.

"Now that everyone is settled you can begin to ask your questions" Micheal said.

I pulled out my cards with my questions and proceed to ask my questions.

My first question is " If I said I wouldn't want to have sex till I get married ,what would be your reaction?" I asked.

"Starting from number you'll begin to answer the question'' the host Micheal said.

"I would wait a life time for you baby" Number one said.

I knew he was just saying that for him to have a higher chance of winning.

Just because I'm doing a blind date doesn't mean I haven't been in the game.

"Well I'd hope we'd get married soon , honestly I don't know how long I can last without sex" Number two said.

That was a very honest opinion, I wonder what his other answers would be.

"Considering you asked this question means your either your a virgin or a good girl,I would just respect your decision cause at the end the day it's your body"number three said.

My breath hitched in my throat ,I quickly regained my composure without drawing attention  to my reaction to his answer.

The crowd was rather quiet whilst listening to the answers.

----

"Question two if I'm being a bad girl will you punish me , if you will how?" I asked.

A broad smile came into my face as I eagerly waited  for the answers.

Number one "hmm let me see, I would bring you to your peak and just when your about to explode I'll stop and will not let you release" he said .

That sounded real painful to me .
The crowd squealed with excitement.  I took a while for a few of the members of the crowd to visualize it.

"Number two your  turn " I said. As the crowd quieted down.

Number two"I wouldn't have sex with you for a month" he said.

Isn't this the same one that said he can't go long without sex.

Loud whispers from the crowd could be heard, but there words incoherent

"Number three"I said.

Number three" I would give you what I call act right"

"Could you explain further what's act right?'' Micheal asked.

"Well act right is when someone gives their girl some rough sex if Ms Maraj wants to know more she gotta pick me" number three said cockily.

He had my pussy throbbing by the sound of his voice.

The crowd  oohed and aahed!

A blush came on my face I was ashamed of my dirty thoughts.
---
"Question three would you raise a child that is not yours?"I asked.

Number one"honestly I wouldn't mind taking care of someone's child for a few days but that's about it "he said.

Number two" No, I wouldn't burden myself with someone else responsibility"

That answer was harsh I wasn't expecting anyone to be straight up honest.

Number three''Yes I would I have a son and I also take care of my niece's and nephews so I wouldn't really have a problem"

"That's about it for the questions it's time for Onika take her pick, who will it be" Micheal said.

Something just pulled me to number three so I pick number three and I'm not changing my mind" I said sincerely.

"OK number one Trevonte Adams could you please come out "Micheal said .

I stood there waiting to see Trevonte. This light skin dude with curly hair came around the wall he shaked hands with Micheal . Then he shaked my hand and gave me a hug.

Aww he was cute damn I shoulda choose him but life with him would have been to perfect.

I sighed as I watched walk out.

"Give it up for Number two Darren Mathew Ward"Micheal said.

Mathew came shaked hands with Michael and then he hugged me and shaked my hands. He was a nice Carmel color but the way he answered the questions made me hate  him. But was fine though.

"Now it's time to call out our winner number three Robert Rihmeek Williams"

The crowd gave a round of applause and standing ovation. I have expected Robert to look ugly

This tall chocolate looking dude came out and walked over to us.

He and Micheal shaked hands and I watched him in awe.

He shakes my hand next, then hugged me.

"Thanks for choosing" me his voice came out huskily.

There was added moisture between my legs.

Micheal gave us tickets to Hawaii where we gonna spend time together and see if we're compatible.

Comment and vote.
Excuse any errors made.