My Angel

Angel on Earth

One of God many helpers called angels, this specific one of I'm talking about is called Nicki.

She worked in the love department for the God of love Cupid.

It had the the main God who most people called Jesus then lots of other Gods below him and also Demi Gods.

Nicki just like all other love angels loved her job.

It was fascinating ,she loved the way people are paired,soul mates especially because they are meant for each other.

The God of love Cupid had this huge book of names of all the soul mates.

Everyday soul mates may change or stay the same.

If a pair stay the same for three weeks .

Cupid would then use his arrows from his bow of love and pierce both mates in their hearts.

Therefore making their bond permanent.Of course they don't feel the arrow.

If there's a person without a soul mate and he or she has plenty of available suitors .

An angel of Love may go down to Earth to fix the problem depending on the situation.

If two people are meant to be their names will be in the colour red.

If they are not meant to be their names will be in the colour salmon.

If their is a strong chance that they are meant to be their names will be in the colour pink.

If it's a special case their name will be in Black.

There this one human being, Robert Rihmeek Williams he couldn't care less about love.

Sometimes the God of love Cupid doesn't bother to find the perfect match for those who doesn't want love.

Robert Rihmeek Williams wanted love so badly deep down.

He just didn't understand it so he put up a front,he portrayed himself as this big bad guy who doesn't want love.

Will he find love?

Excuse any errors.