The Puppet King's Plan

Looks like something spicy is about to happen.

Puppet King's P.O.V.

Ugh that stupid Northwest distracted me, now I don't know where that ******* Bill is. Hey why can't I swear. (Sorry Puppet King, this story is supposed to be regulated for children too, so any time you swear you will get bleeped out.) Ugh fine, I guess I can refrain from swearing. (Thank you.) Your welcome I guess. Anyways where did Bill go? Hello, author of the story can you hear me? (Ugh Puppet King yes I can hear you, besides I'm not going to tell you where Bill is, that would ruin the story.)

Why do you have to ruin all of my fun. (Because I'm the author and I want to, so deal with it.) I hate you. (Not anymore.) I don't hate you anymore, ugh stop that. (Man, this is fun.) Whatever I know what I'm going to do to exterminate those *******. Are you kidding me author. (I told you that there will be no swearing of any sort.) Ugh fine, but what I'm going to do is quite simple, all I have to do is get a single cell from each of the mortals.

JJ's P.O.V.

This is going to be so much fun, I get to travel the world, fight demons, and win a demon war, and fight demons, oh did I mention fight demons. Oh it's going to be so much fun. "Hey JJ, what did you do for a living before all this happened"? "Well Mabel, I was determined to become a pastry chef and open up my own restaurant." "Whoa, that sounds cool." "It sounds cool but it is quite stressful."

"How so"? "Well in order to open up your own business you have to have a business degree from college, and then you have to go to culinary school and get your masters and bachelors degree. It's just crazy." "It sounds crazy too, how far did you expect to make it"? "That is a good question Pacifica, and the answer to that is as far as I can go." "That's a good motivation, so you don't mind cooking for us on the roads do you"? "I don't mind at all, I mean you said I could come, so I'm going to come and be useful."

Unknown P.O.V.

"What did you want boss"? "I want you to get me a hair follicle from these three." "You got it boss." "Oh and do be quick about it, I need it as fast as I can." "Right away um, uh boss."

Dipper's P.O.V.

Well now all we do is stay away from the puppet king and all will be good, we get the materials and we do the ritual thing and the puppet king is out of our hairs. "So Bill, where do we find the next material"? "Let me see here, the next material is going to appear, ugh I can't see it that well." "Hey guys I know where we can find the next piece to stop the puppet king." "I knew recruiting you was a good idea. Now where do we find it"?

"The next piece is in a city underneath the Eiffel Tower in Paris, you don't see that everyday, however, the only time the city appears is August 15, Assumption Day to them." "When does the city disappear"? "The city disappears in one month after it appears." "Well today is February 11, so we have a while to get to our destination, right"? "Yes Mabel we have plenty of time, however, they are a day ahead of us so we need to get there in our August 14, at least, that way we get plenty of time to search for the next piece of material."

"All right then, let's go to Paris, France." "Woo the city of love, time to get a French boyfriend." "Is she always like this Dipper." "Yes, Mabel is boy crazy, very boy crazy." "Well that's kind of good to know, right"? "Eh, you never know." "True. All right to Paris, France. To find the next piece of material."

Pacifica's P.O.V.

I can't believe we are going to Paris, the city of love. I bet Dipper's going to try and make me be his girlfriend again. I'm not ready yet, maybe when we go find the third item to help us defeat the puppet king then I'll reconsider. "Pacifica can you believe it, we're going to Paris. I'm so excited." "Yeah, I'm excited too." "Oh we're are going to have so much fun."