Highschool

(Glad you met the boys? I know I am. I post a lot here and so if you ever read this, you probably won't have to wait long for me to update.)

      I had some left over clothes in my bag, of course they went to the spot where I was kidnapped and grabbed my stuff for me. I got out of the car and they rolled down the window on the passenger's side.

"What?" I said putting my hand on my hip in an impatient gesture. 

      Sam's eyes looked serious and worried, "Don't tell anyone about us. We put our numbers in your phone, so call us whenever you need us," he continued, "One of us will pick you up after school."

      "Okay, I guess," I rambled, "I need to talk to you guys after school."

      "Alright," he said, "You might want to hurry. I have a note for your teacher."

      He handed me a slip with a note saying, "Sorry, I held her at home for her to help me in the field. There was a problem with the machinery. Please excuse this absence."

      Great. It says he's my cousin, too. well, I'm doomed. I don't have a cousin named Sam. Most of my classmates know that.

      "You're late, Y/N." my teacher spoke as soon as i entered the classroom. 

      "I'm sorry! I have a note." I said as I handed the slip to my teacher. 

      She permitted my note. I didn't think she would. We went on with class and the bell rang for the next period. Lunch.

      Our Cafeteria has different sections with walls blocking our sight to some tables and I saw a head pop over the edge.

      It was Nathan. Man, was he cute. He looked like he was looking at me, so I tilted my head to question him from afar and he quickly went back down avoiding my eyes.

      I walked over to his table. He was one of my closest friends at school, I thought he was just messing with me. I sat down across from him and he looked like he wanted to say something. Right now.

      "Y/N," he stuttered, "Y-You know the dance coming up?" I nodded before he continued, "Yeah, I was w-wondering if you wanted to... Go with me?"

      I smiled and almost giggled thinking he was kidding, but his eyes said that he was serious. My eyes finally grew wide in realization. He reached his hand across the table for my hands and he held them tightly.

      "You're serious?" I asked my face turning red.

      "Yeah," he looked into my eyes, "I'm serious."

      "Sure!" I mean why not? Why not go with my best friend (possible crush)?

      He smiled at me and tried to make a joke that I can't quite remember because I was too busy thinking about Sam. He seemed like a father figure to me and I felt like I started to gain feelings for him. I'm in trouble.

      The thing is, Sam is out of my league. I might as well just give up on Sam and go for Nathan. My crush ever since we became good friends. Now realizing he has the same feelings for me possibly. This is a big surprise.

----------------------------------

      School ended and I walked outside and saw the Chevy Impala in the guest parking lot and walked over to it.

      Sam got out of the car and looked at me seriously. I tilted my head and he opened his mouth.

      "You said you wanted to tell me something?" He gave me a curious stare that had my heart beat faster. I relaxed and remembered what he's talking about.

      "How am I supposed to get around? I'm staying with you and Dean, correct?" He nodded, "So, how am I supposed to tell my dad that I'm going to be staying with some friends for how long? A week? A month at least?"

      He looked down as if he thought that they should have thought about this matter.

      "Y/N, I'm sorry to say this, but we had to erase your father's memories of you, along with your sister's memories, too." I felt my world crumble beneath my feet.

      I stared in disbelief and suddenly I fell to my knees. I saw water drop to the ground beneath my head. I realized my tears were what stained the pavement.

      Sam knelt down beside me and put his hand on my back as I sobbed. He looked around a lot in case people were watching, when really he didn't see anyone.

(OMG K LATE AGAIN NOBODY CARES!!!)