Three.

It hadn't even been two days, but it felt like an eternity to Victoria. She refused to eat anything, denied the guards the sound of her tears falling or her screaming in agony. In all honesty, she was pretty sure she was so dehydrated that she'd run out of tears to cry. The old trays of food had been left inside her cage, but she'd managed to push them out before throwing each piece of food out one by one. She wasn't about to give that horrifically dominating beast the satisfaction of using her again. She only hoped that he wouldn't be back before she could wither away.

"Surprise, my little doll!"

Speak of the Devil.

Victoria's eyes widened like a deer caught in the headlights as she backed up as far away from the cage door as she could. It wasn't easy to scoot very easily in a cage too small to even sit up properly.

"I know it's been a while, but I had to come visit you and just see if you're still kicking." He looked at the food beside the cage. "Oh, protesting I see." J laughed. "You know, suicide won't get you anywhere but Hell. Oh, come on now, darling, don't look at me like that. I'm not gonna hurt ya... yet." Once more, he let out a blood-curdling laugh. "Anyways, baby, I really don't wanna hurt ya. I just wanna check on ya. Come on, come out. You can trust me."

Innocent Victoria fought against the pain between her legs from a few days ago and made her way slowly to the door of the cage. The Joker's eyes traveled up and down her body as she slid along the cold metal, her oversized shirt riding up her thighs. He really didn't intend to take her today, but he might just have to before he leaves.

Licking his lips, J unlocked the cage and opened it slowly, taking the tiny hands in his and helping her out of her confinement. She wobbled, nearly fell, but eventually regained her balance. J chuckled and held her at a distance. "I didn't think it was possible, but it looks like you've lost weight. We'll have to get you more food to eat, otherwise I'll have to force it down your throat." Victoria's eyes widened in fear, but J merely laughed again. "Come on, doll. Follow me."

Keeping one hand wrapped around her wrist, J walked towards the room he first assaulted her in, causing her breathing to become heavy and rapid. She used her other hand to try and get him off of her, but his grip only tightened. Once inside the room, Victoria felt like passing out, but J only locked the door and sat on the bed with her on his lap. "Why aren't you eating, dollface?  Surely you can't hate me already!"

You have no idea, she thought. "If I kill myself before you can, I won't give you the satisfaction of getting your way. I'll be gone. And you'll have to find a new whore–"

The Joker slapped her hard, causing tears to rise and a bruise to start forming immediately. "Don't you dare think you can challenge me, Victoria. I own you. You are my property, and as my property you will do as I say, when I say, how I say. Got it?" Victoria didn't speak. J's hand raised to clamp down around her throat tightly. "Let me try that again," he growled. "Do you understand me, Victoria?"

She finally nodded, the tears in her eyes spilling due to the force. Her cheek was stinging, but she didn't need to tell him to know he didn't care. Still, despite his heartlessness, his eyes wouldn't leave her new bruise, and something – almost like an emotion – made its way into his eyes. Victoria shook the thought away, mentally cursing at herself for being stupid enough to assume such a thing.

J swallowed hard, over come with some kind of emotion he pinned as anger. Growling lowly at her, J grabbed a fistful of her hair and tugged her head backwards as he bit down on her neck harshly, marking her mercilessly. He ignored her whimpers and the tears that fell down to her skin where he latched on. As soon as he felt satisfied with his work, he reached down to thrust a long finger into her uncovered pussy, feeling how wet she was already. J's ears perked up as Victoria let out a low moan involuntarily. She gasped when he added a finger and curled them inside her.