Chapter Three

Vic's POV

Kellin let out a loud scream in frustration and fell on top of me, "Why is this so difficult!" He demanded, glaring up at me. "Why couldn't we go hiking or something? I don't even know what to wear! Should I wear nice jeans and a cute button up shirt? A dress? What if people look at me funny? I don't like that, I get stared at enough as it is!"

I laughed and brushed the hair out of his face, "Wear whatever you feel comfortable in, it's just another date Babe."

"I know but this is at a really nice place which we usually don't do."

"Yeah, well it's time to mix things up a bit, don't you think?" I said and pushed him off of me. "How about we just go take a shower real fast and then you can stress out over your clothes?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, I need to figure out what to wear. I mean, I've never even been in a four star restaurant, much less a five star! I don't even know what fork I'm supposed to use!? What if I'm like Shrek and I drink that shit you use to wash your hands with?" He stressed. "We're not a fancy date kinda couple!"

"Well it'll be great to do this."

Kellin let out an annoyed groan and pushed me onto my back and crawled on top of me, "Why is this so important to you? Is there a reason you're suddenly wanting to spend so much money on some stupid place?"

"Uh yes?"

"Are you going to tell me why?" He questioned, moving so that his hands were on either side of my head as he looked down at me.

"Later I will."

"Why not just tell me now?" He asked, cocking his head to the side curiously. I smiled as hair fell from its place tucked behind his ear, he looked absolutely adorable right now.

"It's a surprise."

Kellin frowned and crawled off of me, "I hate surprises."

"You'll hopefully love this one."

"If I don't, I'll... I don't know what I'll do but you won't like it," he threatened and stood up. "Now help me find something to wear."

"Wear dress pants and a nice button up."

He crinkled his nose, "I don't even own any dress pants, that's it we can't go. Damn it."

"No we're going."

Kellin sighed and grabbed my hands, pulling me up off of the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist, "What if I make a complete fool of myself?"

"You won't make a fool of yourself."

He let out another sigh and kissed my cheek, "I hope you're right, I really don't want to embarrass you or something." He mumbled, "What if someone there like recognizes me or something? Then what?"

"Then ignore them."

"Fine, do you think if I just wore like skinny jeans and one of your nicer shirts it'd be fine? I don't really have any dress pants..."

"Yes anything like that'll be just fine."

"Okay," he said hesitantly and I frowned.

"Kells, are you really that scared about going out to a fancy dinner with me? If you don't feel comfortable doing this we can totally just go to like a hot dog shop or something if you want," I said pulling away slightly and looked up at him.

Kellin shook his head, "No I wanna go, I mean we've never done anything like this before but that's kinda why I'm scared. We've never done anything like this before."