Chapter Fifteen

Vic's POV

Kellin gave me a happy smile as he looked over at me from under our blankets.

"Do you hear that Vic?" He whispered quietly.

"Nope."

"Because they're gone!" Kellin said smiling even more. "We have peace and quiet!"

"I know they are."

"Isn't it great," he asked, moving closer to me, his leg kicking over my hip.

"Yes it is."

"We can fuck whenever we want now," Kellin told me, crawling on top of me.

"Yes I know baby."

Kellin gave me a wicked smile, "Wanna go have sex on the kitchen table?"

"I would love to."

"Well, come on." He said and got off of me.

I jumped off of the bed and picked Kellin up, carrying him to the kitchen. Once there, I laid him out on the table, quickly undressing him. I spread his legs and got on my knees to suck him off.

Sex was hot and quick, both of us too horny to really care about anything, we had gone a week without sex and it was the longest we'd gone since he left for Oregon for a week.  so, fucking was a nice and wonderful thing to do again.

I pulled out of Kellin and smiled at him, "You good?" I asked, pulling the condom off and tying it up, throwing it in the trash can before pulling on my discarded sweats.

"Mhm, I'm great."

"Well get off the table," I said and helped him off. "How's my baby in there?" I asked, rubbing his stomach.

"Scarred for life."

I laughed and bent over and kissed his stomach, "Did you see Papa's burrito?"

"Vic!" He said slapping my head.

"What!?" I asked, laughing even more.

"You're gross."

"I know," I said and kissed Kellin's stomach again before I stood upright and wrapped my arms around him.

"Love you, you stupid head."

"Love you too Fatty."

"I'm not getting fat yet you dick!"

"A little bit."

He frowned and looked down at his stomach as I grabbed his pants. "A-am I r-really getting fat?"

"Baby you're pregnant of course you are."

"Vic! You're su-supposed to be nice a-and say no, not at all baby," he said, trying not to start crying.

"Baby don't cry!"

"I'm getting fat!" He cried and I pulled him to me. "I-I won't be able to work s-soon."

"Baby!"

"What! Oh my go-god you're going to break up with m-me too aren't you?"

"No Kells! I'm not gonna leave you, ever. I love you!"

"You promise?" He asked in a small voice and I tried not to groan, I hated the stupid hormones that came with him being pregnant.

"I promise."

"I'm being ridiculous aren't I?" Kellin asked with a laugh, wiping his eyes.

"A little bit but it's okay."