02

Author's Note: HOLY CRAP. I did not expect for this story to do so well this early! I'm so thankful that I'm giving you guys something to read, even though I have not been the best at writing right now... I'm still trying to learn so I hope you understand. Alright, TO THE STORY!

I listened to Aro in awe as she shared her stories. I bite my lip to keep from smiling when she attempted to sew fabrics together in the beginning. It was cringey, but something tells me that Aro wasn't summoned for sewing after all. The way her voice delivers the words while having all of our hearts in her hands, as if she could squeeze them with her romantic tales. I glance at Seo-Yeon and smile, she gives a thumbs up before pointing at Aro, and I nod, agreeing with her. I turn my eyes to the other girls and watch their eyes fill with anticipation and need for the body of the story. Then two doors in the back catch my attention. I never noticed those doors until now. Usually I'd assume they were storage for more fabric but as I look around me, there were hanging rolls of fabric and drawers that I'm guessing is flooded with it. Why would there be a storage room for more?

I inch away and move behind the girls as Aro continues to captivate, gesturing dramatically with her facial expressions and arms. She walks up to them as she speaks and puckers her lips to match the scene. The girls are nearly fainting and fan themselves. I shake my head and smile as I continue on tiptoeing behind the crowd. As I'm getting closer to the doors, I feel as if there was something I'm not supposed to see. My hands are extremely near to touching the circle shaped handles until–

"Prince Soo Ho and Prince Ban Ryu are about to have another fight!" A girl barges in, taking mine, and everyone else's attention.

"Really? Then I'll have to go watch!" A girl exclaims, turning to her friends, persuading them to join her, "There's no way we can miss this fight."

They all shove each other while trying to get out of the slim doors, Aro stares at them with wide eyes. She takes a glance at me and I smile, "You can go, I'll just wait here," I tell her.

"Ah... I just have to make sure Seo-Yeon doesn't do anything stupid. I'll be right back!" Aro gestures for me to stay there as I take a seat. The door closes and suddenly the sudden silence brings shivers down my spine.

Moments later the doors behind me open, causing the candles around me to wisp away in the air. I bite my lip and squeeze my eyes shut. This is where I die isn't it? I grip the sides of my skirt and wish for it to be quick. Just kill me already, why have such an entrance?

"Will you please look at me?" A voice says, a male voice says. I hold my breath and slowly turn around with anxiety and fear. Finally, I meet eyes with... a good-looking man?

But my brain pushes that thought aside quickly and I gasp before squeezing my eyes shut again. This cannot be happening. Is he here to rape me?

"What did I do to make you close your eyes?" I hear him step closer and I move away quickly.

"Wh-Who are you?"

"Whoever I am. Is the answer to that question important?"

It isn't really now that I think about it, even if he did tell me his name I would have no idea who he is. So far I only know two people in this world. I back away into a wooden pole and instantly hold on to it, "Why are you doing this?" My voice shakes with immense fear. He's so creepy yet, very attractive. My mind is torn apart.

"Why, you ask? Because it's dim here," I back farther away and bite my lip again, "and no one is here," I feel him lean forward, his arms near the sides of my head. Is this a drama or what? He could be a murderer for all I know. I should've watched the drama when I had the chance.