CHAPTER 2

I woke up at 8. After last night my head was swirling with spies and agents and gunshots.. Fortunately, it was Sunday today so I did not have to go to work. I am sure I wouldn't have been able to do even a teeny weeny bit of research.

"Hey Lis!!"

"Nick?!!! " To say i was surprised would be an understatement, I was beyond shocked to see him at my house. I surely locked my door.I always do. Wonder how he got in? Wait.. What is he eating??!! "NICK!! What are u doing in MY house, in MY kitchen, eating MY BREAKFAST?" I screamed at him. And its really not a good idea to face an angry Lisa.

"Your breakfast is really delicious Lis! Do u have more?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!" I glare at him dangerously. He was really crossing the line.

" I came to see you. But you were still sleeping and I was still hungry . I went to your kitchen and there was a delicious meal , and because I hate wasting food I decided to eat it.. mmm.. It was delicious I should do this everyday!!" Nick said licking his fingers.

"YOU WILL NOT DO THIS EVERYDAY!! Or even once more.. that food WAS NOT waste!! It was supposed to be eaten by me.. u do his one more time and I will konk u on head with my frying pan!!" I threaten him. Can u blame me? He was asking for it. I think for a moment. How did he get in here? The door was certainly locked.. Did he break in? "Nick?! Did u break into my house? You will have to pay for every little thing u damaged."

"Nope. I did not break in" He said with his mouth full. Really great! Now I have to teach him table manners !!

"Then how did you get in? My door was locked!"

"Through your window idiot." What?! So now I was an idiot???! Says the person coming through a window!

"I live on 10th floor Nick!! You cannot just climb in through a window!!"

"So what? I live on 11th. I just had to climb down a floor."

"But that's too dangerous!!"

"Not for me! It's not really dangerous compared to the stuff I do." He said puffing up his chest. Honestly he is so boastful . I cant imagine I believed him to be cute.

"Whatever! Just get out of my kitchen!!"

"But Lisaaa..........I thought we were friends ."

"I just got to know you yesterday!"

"But u said we were friends yesterday! You promised!" He pouted. Okay so maybe he was cute.

"geez ...ya we are friends . But that does not mean u raid my kitchen. Now get out before I konk you on your thick head"

"Just one more sandwich"

"GET OUT"

___________________________________________________________

After running around the house and konking Nick on the head several times we finally settled down on a couch.

"Aww... Why did u have to hit me so hard Lis?!"

Okay maybe I felt a bit bad about 'konking' him but honestly he deserved it! We were practically strangers till yesterday and today he just came into my house uninvited, THROUGH A WINDOW, and raided my whole KITCHEN??! He more than deserved it. Any sane person would have called the police .......... On second thought maybe calling the cops won't do any good , he works with them afterall!

"So, why are u here? Surely not just to raid my kitchen?"

"Oh! Ya! I forgot!"How very like him to forget what he came for and eat my breakfast. " I came to update you."