Chapter 25 : Miku's Location

Before I begin the story, I just realised that my chapter name sounded like 'Sister's Location' from the FNAP series...

Anyway, you may begin reading. Just wanted to let you guys know for fun.

       You woke up to the sound of your alarm ringing. You groggily sat up and looked at the time.

      6.00a.m., you slowly got out of bed and took a cold shower, brushed your teeth and changed. You went downstairs for breakfast. Just as you ate breakfast, you watched the news on the television.

      The television flickered to life and it showed a man reporter. He was standing in front of what was once Vocaloid Records, which was now in a rubble.

"....an explosion caused Vocaloid Records' building to fall and damaging the surrounding building. We have heard rumours of so-called terrorists bombing this as a sign of war. Is this related to the news of vocaloid Hatsune Miku disappearing-"

      You shut the television off after you heard that. It was all a load of nonsence. In the first place, they wouldn't expect to hear rumours of a terrorist bombing.

      You sighed and bit into your toast. Soon, you got up and washed your plate. You dried them and went to check your phone. There was a new message from Kirisuna. You read the contents.

       Kirisuna informed you that he will be picking you up soon. So, you got ready and waited for him to arrive. His car pulled up in front if your house 5 minutes later. You got him and wished him good morning while yawning. He nodded in respond and took off towards the police head office.

       Half an hour later, you find yourself in the same room as last night. Kronos was in front of you, playing with his phone. Kirisuna allowed him to use it just for 5 minutes before their questioning resumes. You tapped your feet impatiently as the texts popped up in Kronos's eyes. He scrolled through them slowly, reading them attentively.

"So, are you done? We haven't got all day," Kirisuna asked, giving a sleepy yawn.

"Interesting..." murmered Kronos, ignoring Kirisuna. "How interesting..."

"What're you even doing?" You asked him, trying to catch a glimpse of his phone content.

"Reading my boss's latest info," he slided his phone towards you. "He has news on where Miku may be."

"How could he possibly find out?" You asked, disbelieve. "He didn't even leave a clue. For all we know, he could be anywhere!"

"Tch, tch," Kronos waved his finger at you. "Remember the video he sent you?"

"What about it?" You asked.

"It already has the hint in it," answered Kronos. "If he was smarter a bit, he shouldn't have revealed Vocaloid Records to you."

"Why is that?" You asked. Kronos opened his mouth to reply, but Kirisuna took over.

"Because you can roughly calculate where his location is from Vocaloid Records," said Kirisuna. "Why didn't we think of it before?"

"Cause you guys are dumb," snickered Kronos. "I guess."

"So, where is it?!" You asked.

"Well.." he said, scrolling through his phone and reading. "It's at an abandoned old factory, haven't been used for decades, makes a good hideout."

"We should immediately head out," Kirisuna stood up and picked up his phone. "I'll call thenick50 and inform him."

       Kirisuna went to the corner and started to dial. You turned to Kronos and asked him: