Chapter One

This is a random fanatical fanfic. That was originally a one shot. Enjoy!

The Great Hall gleamed with the light from the candles set upon the walls, and the young woman had to gasp as she walked in for the first time in her life. Her highlighted blonde hair was streaked with pink, unusual for the gathering. It was her husbands class reunion, and he was seeing most of his classmates for the first time in years. She had met a few, and they loved to delight her with spontaneous acts of magic that never ceased to amaze. She had met them all years ago, and now Blaise, Pansy, and Theo were her closest friends in the wizarding world.

The room was full of laughter, with women in flashy evening gowns and men in their dashing dress robes. Her own dress was rather, well, odd in comparison. She had opted for one from a music video she was hoping to shoot soon. Compared to the other women's sleek and sophisticated style, she was rather punk and goth. Her creamy white tights were dotted with hearts and spades in black and a vivid pink that matched her hair. She was wearing a layered high low gown with layers of black silks and chiffon with a black corset tied snugly up top, showing a hint of cleavage. Her smooth white skin was bare, and her blue eyes were ringed in heavy black make-up. The look was finished with black Dr. Marten's with hot pink laces.

She seemed oddly oblivious to the rather obvious stares that she was getting as she passed people, instead looking up at her husband, a smirk fixed on her pink lips. He looked down at her and smirked right back, tightening his hold around her waist as they continued through the crowd, looking for their friends. His platinum blonde hair was casually mussed, his stormy grey eyes softening as he looked down at her. He had opted to wear his signature all black style, a sharp contrast against his deathly pale skin.

He leaned close to her hear, "How are you enjoying your first glimpse of Hogwarts?"

"Its amazing! Much better than my ten year reunion for sure," she winked him, and then broke into a huge smile when she spotted their friends. She broke away from him and dashed to Pansy, ho was running to meet her as well. Pansy was wearing a long, blood red dress with black lace laid over it several times to create an eerily beautiful spiderweb of the delicate material. It was floor length with three quarter length sleeves and a daring neckline plunging to a nearly immodest depth. Her long raven hair was half up, the rest of her ringlets hanging in a noir waterfall down her back. She wore less eye make up than the blonde, but still a lot. Her husband Theo stood behind her, his chestnut locks brushing below his ears.

Pansy smiled at her best friend, "Av! Its been fair too long darling," she put extra pronunciation on the word darling, remembering when her friend had taken the stereotypes of Brits a little too seriously.

She smiled back, "It has been to long, Eh!" Pansy giggled, for she also had taken Canadian stereotypes too seriously.

"So what have you been up too?", Pansy questioned, feeling as though two weeks was far to long to have not seen her best friend. The blonde smile back, glancing at her husband who nodded before bursting out,

"I'm gonna be a mother fuckin' mom!"

Pansy shrieked, and began jumping excitedly, "I'm going to be a god mother!", she shrieked already knowing that it would be her. The two women continued jumping and screaming like crazy fans at a rock concert despite the strange looks they were receiving.