chapter two

Chapter 2

Beep! Beep! Beep!

“Damn alarm clock” I lifted my head out from under my pillows.

I’ve never been a morning person.

I lay back on my bed thinking of the weirdness of the night before. Maybe I should call Alec. As I reached for my phone my mother bursts in the room.

“Selene get dressed we’re going shopping!”

“Uh- why mom and at eight in the morning?”

She went over to my windows and opened the curtains, “I figured you’d want some new clothes for when we live in Virginia.” She says without looking at me.

I stare at her “Mom I’m not going to Virginia.”

She walked over and sat on my bed. “Let’s not talk about that right now. Let’s just go have fun and hang out.”

I looked at her for a minute and nod.

The main reason, well the only reason, I complied with her wish is because I do miss hanging out with my mom. Lately she’s been spending most of her free time with lord-zilla.

“Great! Hurry and dress, I have breakfast waiting downstairs.” She kissed my forehead.

As soon as she leaves I got up and searched my closet for easy to remove clothes. One thing I hate about shopping is that you have to constantly take your clothes off.

When I got down stairs mom was getting the bagels out of the toaster.

“Yummy breakfast mom.” I said getting apple juice.

“Ha-ha you know me honey. Now eat up.” She said grabbing her purse,”I’m sure London is already crowded.”

                                                        ٠٠٠

“Mom that was so much fun I’m glad we went!” I said as we were walking to the house.

She laughed, “I’m glad sweet-pea. It was a lot of fun maybe next time Mark can come with us,” I glared at her, “ha-ha, ok-ok no Mark but you need to start getting used him, it’s been almost two years.”