Moving Out [1]

Authors Note: So, this kind of continues on from the last Undertale story that I wrote. So, if you haven't read that one yet, I suggest you do before going onto reading this one.

I will have to say, I wrote this story quite a long time ago, so I do apologise if the writing is kind of cringe. But I hope you enjoy it nonetheless.

This story isn't ALL about Frans I suppose, but it's still the main ship within the story which is why I decided to include it in the title so people would know and wouldn't complain if they don't like the ship.

I have to point out at the start of these, just so that people won't get triggered, Frisk and Sans are of the same age.

****

"Wait, so... You're moving out?!" Frisk cried in surprise, at her former skeletal friend. She and Sans were casually relaxing on the sofa, on a normal Sunday afternoon, when Papyrus and Mettaton decided to drop a HUGE bombshell of news on their shoulders.

"I KNOW YOU WILL MISS ME HUMAN BUT, WE'LL ONLY BE ABOUT TWO BLOCKS AWAY." Papyrus replied.

"Yes, and besides, we've all got to get on with our lives eventually, darling. I've had a lot of free time on my hands lately, so it's best to start getting things sorted at this point in time. I mean, me and Pappy here, had been talking about this for a few months."

"A few months!?" Frisk exclaimed. She stared at the both of them in shock. She noticed Sans still hadn't said anything, as he sat, listening with his eyes closed and his arm across Frisk's shoulders. She pouted and slumped back into the seat, with her arms crossed.

It was true that Papyrus and Mettaton had been dating LONG before Sans and Frisk had been together. Frisk found their relationship pretty sweet and she found it so utterly adorable that the two of them actually wanted to continue moving forward with their lives. But she couldn't help but feel disappointed that her spaghetti loving pal was no longer going to be living under the same roof as her and her boyfriend.

"I'm gonna miss you." Frisk frowned. Papyrus sighed and knelt down, so the two of them were now face to face.

"I'LL MISS YOU TOO, YOUNG HUMAN. BUT LIKE I SAID, WE'LL ONLY BE 2 BLOCKS AWAY. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL STAY IN CONTACT WITH YOU. ALWAYS!"

Frisk managed a small smile and nodded. "Yeah... I know... I am really happy for you guys..." She muttered, leaning forward and pulling him into a hug. Sans opened one eye with a grin across his face.

"so, i guess this is the time you're finally leavin' huh bro? you're so gonna miss my puns, aren't you?"

Papyrus laughed. "SORRY BUT, NO SANS. I DON'T THINK I WILL MISS YOUR PUNS." He replied. Sans cocked his head to the side.

"really? but you know how my puns can be quite..."

"Sans-ational." Frisk finished for him. Sans chuckled and gave her a high-five, as Papyrus was already starting to look irritated.

"or who knows... maybe i can text them to you on a mobile.... bone." Sans continued, looking like he was utterly going to lose it with laughter. But he wasn't ready to stop yet.

"UGH, YOU'VE EVEN GOT FRISK FINISHING YOUR PUNS FOR YOU! I MEAN, REALLY SANS, I'M STILL HAPPY THAT YOU TWO ARE HAPPILY TOGETHER BUT SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE A BAD INFLUENCE ON THE YOUNG HUMAN."

"Bad influence?" Frisk questioned, with innocent wide eyes. Sans and Frisk shared a knowing look and said in sync "don't you mean... RAD influence?"

Papyrus stomped his foot in frustration, as even Mettaton put his hand to his mouth and chuckled at that one too. He smiled.

"Haha, you two darlings are quite the pair, aren't you? You're both absolutely fabulous together." He winked at them. Frisk grinned.