Lights! Cameras! Action!

(Please note that I cannot remember where I found this idea but it is not mine)
The SAS at Brecon Beacons were having a stealth exercise. Unfortunately for them, they had a last minute addition to the activity.
Code name: Cub.
It was supposedly simple. Units versus Instructors. Each unit, (with Cub on his own due to MI meddling) would have to make it back to their cabin without being apprehended by the instructors. There were cameras in every section of the woods but the instructors were not allowed to use them or contact those who were watching the cameras for information. Sleek and simple.
They didn't bet on teenage rebellion.
It's not that Cub didn't want to play, on the contrary, he wanted to play too much.
He skilfully skulked his way through the forest. Night fell and every unit found their way home. Everyone except Cub.
Cub found every camera. Then he danced. He jived past one camera and ripped the wires out. He pirouetted past another and snagged the power line. He made some interesting hand gestures at another and covered the lenses with mud.
This sequence of chaos and carnage continued. The instructors broke their own rules but Cub excelled in the unpredictable. Soon there were guards at K-Units door.
Only once every camera was offline did Cub stop his last dance - the Macarena (don't judge he was out of ideas) - and easily chuckle his way back to the cabin.
As well-trained as the SAS were they had a disadvantage. They were used to adults. All it took was one small but open back window and Cub was home and dry. It took until sunrise the next day for anyone to notice