~One~

Photo of Octavia !!
I will post photos of the characters as I go along with the chapters.
Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------
As I sit on the train. I can't help but let my mind wonder.

Wonder to things that are real and to things that aren't. I can't help but look around.

Around at all the faces that are scattered around me.

Each face telling a story that is unique.

I try to figure out the story, like a computer wiz decoding the parallel formation of jumbled letters.

I try not to stare at a particular face to long, not wanting to seem like a creep or anything.

But I make sure that I over look all the faces at least three times. I guess you can say I try to be very observant but discretely.

I don't know why I do this.

I guess you can say I'm bored.

But it's not really boredom, it's more or so my eyes just wonder.

Like as if they have a mind of their own.

Making the decision to move around. To analyze every feature. To make sure that it is sketched in my mind, no matter if I would probably forget the next day.

But the thought of at least having that lightly sketched outline is satisfing.

Even as I listen to music I am not satisfied.

It's almost as if my eyes are begging to act on their own accord.

Begging to scan and analyze.

In order to quench their thirst, their hunger,  their need, their want to look.

To observe.

As I sit here, I don't even notice the person sitting next to me.

I guess you can say I'm so absorbed into scanning and analyzing what's in front of me that I don't even pay attention to what's right next to me.

I can feel his eyes on me.

I know it's a he because of the hair on his knuckles.

The way the veins in his hands show a visible trail for what path the blood is and where their path will lead.

Silver rings adore his fingers.

His hands are big and strong like as if all he does is pick up bars of steel for fun.

The aroma surrounding me gives it away that he is a him.

The smell of mint with a mixture of old spice creeping into my nostrils.

Dancing in the canals to my mouth and brain.

I don't want to look at him, but I can't help but let my eyes have its need received.

I can tell from his attire that he is very laid back but still wants to be presentable.

His black boots look as shiny as a freshly waxed car but soft like velvet.

It's heel is tall but not as tall as those stilettos that I see those grown business woman wear.

His black skinny jeans seem tighter than my leggings but the outline of his friend is no were to be seen.

I know so wrong but I have no control of my eyes, as they fill their thirst all I can do is sit still and let them analyze and decode to their hearts content.

"Next stop-" I couldn't even listen to the train operator due to the feeling of a hand pressed against my thigh.

I feel my heart thump harder against my chest, as if begging for a way out.

The mint and old spice coming to an abrout halt due to the canals of my nose not breathing any air.

I just sit still, trying not to move but so curious to know what's happening and why.

Before I could even stop myself from shaking, his hand moves upward towards my Stomach, making a beeline to my back and making a right turn to curl itself around the left side of my hip.

My eyes wonder around the metal cart, trying to read the faces before me.

Are they paying attention?

Do they not see the fear in my eyes?

Bruno Mars words gets further and further from my eardrums as the white bud gets pulled out of my right ear.

"Hello Love." His voice as deep as the sea level in the Atlantic but soft like a mother cooing her crying baby to sleep.

"Don't be afraid." My heart racing and hands shaking speaking otherwise about the adrenaline kicking all around inside me.

"I wasn't sure at first glance, but now as I sit next to you. Smelling you. I'm sure." He said, the inhaling of his oxygen echoing in my exposed ear.

"You are the key." His grip on my hip tightening. As if he could feel my reaction of me trying to move away.

But to be honest, I was too shocked and scared that I mentally and physically lost connection in order to operate my body.

"The- the key to-o what?" I said. Shocking myself with the fact that I was able to move my lips and my vocal cords producing verbal communication.

"The key to breaking-"

"Next stop is Bloom street."

"To breaking this bloody curse you placed."

Before my mind could catch up with his words, my head turned in his direction.

My "hazel eyes" starring into his emerald green ones.

But before my eyes could analyze every detail, they changed.

A glowing golden color mixed with a dash of blood red.

"Aren't you happy to see me doll?" His plump pink lips turning upward into a smirk.

A smirk of a cocky jock who is happy of the trouble that he has planned for the helpless nerd.

My name is Octavia Wolfson.

And I am the helpless nerd that is the target of the trouble planned.

Only I didn't know it.

Until it was too late.