~Three~

Photo of Samantha Teller
——————::::::::::::—————:::::::————::::—
No one knows what I am.

No one except my mother and older sister.

I don't really go out much because of it.

My mother gets really nervous because she fears someone is going to find out and I will be taken away.

When I turned 15 my mom told me the story of how she and my father worked in the lab IWA and how they met me.

She was one of the leading doctors in the hospital that was in the building.

My father was Doctor Erik's assistant.

He was the one to go to meetings to negotiate with other countries for weapon dealing, get supplies for the department of weapons and medical supplies for the hospital.

My mother and father at first believed in everything Doctor Erik preached.

They believed that what he was doing was right.

Right for the people.

My mother being a vampire and my father being a werewolf had their 5 year old daughter (Olivia) in mind.

They just wanted to be protected and safe, more than what the Treaty of Three can ever do.

But once they found out about creating a new species they were against everything that Doctor Erik was doing.

They felt that messing with nature was something that we should not have control of.

And him wanting control of it showed his greed, and someone with so much greed is dangerous.

My mom volunteered to take care of the Wivamolf's during their infancy in order to learn more about them.

And maybe even try to help them escape.

While taking care of the four of them, she fell in love with the dark haired little baby girl that was among them.

Me.

I was the youngest and was weaker than my brothers. The doctor started to train my brothers at the young age of 5.

Wanting them to be the best of the best in case I didn't make it.

My brothers were growing faster than any vampire or werewolf, showing marvelous results. Being able to have impeccable speed, when injured they healed in minutes and had the strength of 1000 men.

I on the other hand was not doing so well.

My mom said I was different from my brothers.

My skin complexion being slightly darker than my brothers. The color of my blood was a dark blueberry blue. My food consumption decreasing as the days went on.

The thing that stood out the most were my eyes.

They have never seen such a thing.

Because of this, my mother said this was why the doctor saw me as a threat.

He was frightened that I was to powerful.

Unable to be controlled by him.

And that scared him the most.

I was a problem, a problem that he felt he had to get rid of.

One day my mom overheard the Doctor speaking about killing me since he felt like there was no need for me.

My mom being heart broken at the thought, she and my father decided that they were not going to let that happen.

So they decided to take me.