~Seven~

Photo of the one and only
///////::::::::::://///////////:::::::////:::
"I'm coming." I said as I put on my contacts.

I looked one more time in my full length mirror, looking at my hair that I straightened. I put it in a half up, half down style. I put on my favorite burgundy shirt that read 'like the moon she was always hidden' in white script. I put on my baby blue jeans that had little rips at the knees with my white fluffy socks.

After my final look I close my room door and head down the stairs to eat breakfast.

I'm surprised to see Olivia is still here, sitting at the island in her pajamas.

"Olivia please hurry up, you are going to be late for school." My mom said as she finished fixing my plate of toast with butter and jelly, bacon, scrambled eggs and a biscuit.

"It will take me a second to get dressed and another second to get to school. I will be fine." Olivia said as she kept eating.

I made my way closer to the island, my nerves getting all bundled up because of being in the same room as my sister that wishes I was never born.

"Great the science fair is here." Olivia said with a chuckle as she used her force to dig her fork into her eggs.

"Olivia." My mother warns.

"Good Morning Mom." I said as I made my way over to plant a kiss on her cheek.

"Good Morning Olivia." I said as I sent her a smile, trying to remove the hurt from her words.

Her eyes are filled with hatred and jealousy.

She got up with her empty plate and cup and pushed right pass me to the sink. She dropped it with a loud clash before walking over to mom, she gave her a kiss on her forehead while wiping the cheek I kissed and planted her own in replacement.

"Don't want to get her mixture for body fluids on me." She said as she pushed past me once again, a chesire cat grin on her face.

"Oli-"

Before mom could finish saying anything to Olivia, she used her speed to get ready and leave the house to go to school within 2 seconds.

I take a breath, trying not to feel so sad.

I turn from the island and begin to walk to the fridge.

Grabbing orange juice and and apple.

When closing the fridge I'm met with my mothers glossed lips on my cheek.

"Getting my extra morning kisses." She said as she kissed my other cheek and forehead.

I give her a shy smile at her attempt to make me feel better.

But deep down we both knew that Olivia really really really really hated me.

And I don't think that is ever going to change.

//////::::::://::::::////////:::

"Are you nervous?" I asked my mom, watching as she sat on the stool at the island.

Her fingers tapping a song of anxiety and impatience against the marble as her eyes watch the digital clock.

"The background checks and reviews were all good. I contacted him and he said he would be here by 8:30." My mom said watching as the seconds counted down to make the green number read '8:28'.

"Well he still has 2 minutes mom. No need to be so nervous. Everything is going to be fine." I said standing behind her anxious hunched body.

"If Ellie said he is good then he is good ma." I said squeezing her hand. Her attention being taken away from the microwave clock to me. I give her a shy smile as she takes a deep breathe and begins to relax.

"Well I will be in the house until I am comfortable. So I can make sure nothing happens. I don't want another Timothy Burns incident." My mother said with anger in her voice.

Timothy Burns is a vampire, very rich and cocky. I personally don't know why he decided to be a tutor if he knew he didn't want to be bothered.

The first day he put this facade while my mom watched us.

He was this sweet preppy boy all about his school work.

The next day my mom went out for groceries and he was a whole other person.

He was all about eating the food in our fridge and drinking beer that he brought in his bag.

When he saw Olivia 3 days in, it was completely over.

She and he would make fun of me and then she would make out with him in front of me.

Throughout that whole next week he would be in her room and you would just hear their grunts and screams and the banging of furniture.

My mom fired him that same week and grounded Olivia for a whole month for jeopardizing my schooling and doing such things in her house.

After Timothy, that is when we found Ellie.

My mom was very skeptical at the time.

Took mom a whole month before she could trust Ellie. She would stay in the room with us making sure I was learning and that Ellie wasn't trying to do any funny business.

It was very serious at the time but now we just laugh about it. But my mom definitely takes education seriously.

Because I can't go to school she wants to make sure I'm on the same level as the other 17 year olds that are in school.

DING DONG

DING DONG

I jump a little at the abrupt sound of the doorbell. Not noticing that I was now the one sitting at the island.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even hear the footsteps to the front door.

My mom was up immediately, using her speed to be in front of the door within seconds.

I stay in the kitchen, listening to the clicking of the lock on the door and the nervous breathing of my mother and the person on the other side.

"Good Morning Mr. Styles." I hear my mother greet. Preparing to hear my new teachers voice but before I could, my sense tingle at the familiar smell of mint and old spice.

My heart begins to race, my hands starting to shake, my stomach becoming filled with fluttering flapping insects.

Before I could try to calm myself down and talk myself out of the fact that the emerald eyed man can possibly not be here.

In my house.

"Octavia, this is your substitute teacher." My mothers gentle voice breaking me from my panic attack.

I move my attention from my clammy hands to the man that stands next to my mother.

His short brown curly hair is pushed back out of his face. There are light lines running across his forehead from raising his eyebrows often. His lips still plump and pink, his body in a white button up, two of them left open to show a peak of the inked art on his chest, his legs adorned in black skinny jeans, his feet clawed in black velvet shoes.

"This is Harry." My eyes trailing back up to his face. My "hazel" eyes studying his mesmerizing emerald green ones that turned gold with specks of red that I would see only in my dreams.

"Harry Styles."

Oh how I wish this was a dream.