~Two~

Photo of Derek Wolfson
......——....—————..........——————-.....—..
Our world is filled with Werewolves, Vampires and Witches. Been this way since the mutation in man that happened in the 1400's and it has stayed that way.

In the 1600's was the era of chaos.

The vampires running rampage. Their thirst for blood leading to the devouring of werewolves and witches left and right.

Werewolves running wild, raping women of the witches and vampires and killing vampires out of anger and sometimes boredom.

Witches using their magic to kill anyone and everyone. Using werewolves and vampires as sacrifices for dark magic in order to become powerful in order to kill vampires and werewolves.

Deadly battles occurred one after the other in order to try and protect each other's people. Hundreds being killed with no order.

Blood painting the streets in order to fight for justice, for freedom.

In the 1700's is when order was trying to be restored in some way. A leader from each race coming together in order to help keep the peace and try not to extinct the human race if you will.

The Vampires claimed all of Europe. They spread out some into Russia and India, their leader Leo McKnight residing in London. His right hand men being his older brother Seth and younger brother Ryan.

Witches taking hold of South America and South Africa, using the land to continue to become stronger with their magic and protect their people from the savage vampires and wild werewolves. Their leader being Sasha Wand, she resides in Egypt. Her right hand woman being her sister Leah and her cousin Ruby.

Werewolves took North America and Greenland. Their leader being my great great great grandfather Jacob Wolfson. He lived in Greenland, his right hand man being his brother Mark and his sister Rose.

The three leaders and their right hand men and woman became the Treaty of Three. They would meet at a different location every meeting in order to discuss about the future. To talk about living together as one. Creating laws to keep everyone in order. Trying to keep the peace and not cause a deadly war.

As it came to the mid 1800's was when witches and vampires and werewolves didn't stay in their claimed territories but spread out and lived amongst each other.

Vampires not depending on blood as much, and being able to consume human food.

I guess that's what made the werewolves and witches okay with moving around since they didn't have to fear having a vampire for a neighbor who wanted them as their next meal.

But of course nothing good stays for long.

A lab called International Work Affaires or IWA was a lab founded by a vampire by the name of Doctor Erik Waters.

He was conducting experiments in order to develop weapons for war but also in order to create a new species.

One that would be stronger than a werewolf, faster than a vampire and be able to do magic more greater than a witch.

He created a species that had all three of the races DNA. Taking the embryo of a witch and injecting it with the sperm of a vampire and werewolf was he able to create the species he named Wivamolf. (Wee-vam-olf)

He was successful in creating four embryos. He made sure to train the three. Made them to have stronger senses than a vampire and werewolf, be faster than a vampire, be able to lift objects ten times their weight and be able to have magical powers more stronger than a witch as well as have a time span to live longer than all three races combined.

When the Treaty of Three got ahold of what the Doctor was doing, they immediately felt threatened. Believing this new species was too dangerous to live amongst us. So they all agreed to get rid of everything and everyone with the lab.

The lab was blown up to ash one night.

Everyone and everything inside was destroyed.

It's been a decade in a half since the lab and the creation of the Wivamolf's. Some fear that they may have survived, but no one is trying to take action in looking for trouble in order to disturb the peace that has been created.

In this year 2017, it is not known if the four Wivamolf's died. But the Treaty of Three have made it clear that if they are, they shall be detained and be destroyed.

I only know one that is alive.

One that lives amongst the three races.

She lives in Delaware with a mother and sister, they live in a small light blue house with a large back yard.

Her mothers name is Samantha Teller and her older sister Olivia.

She loves her mom so very much, she doesn't know what she would do without her. Without her mother she wouldn't have lived as long as she has.

She loves her sister too, but her sister doesn't feel the same.

Olivia blames her for their fathers death. Says that he died for her.

His name was Derek Wolfson. He was said to be an amazing person. A loving father and husband.

Willing to do whatever it takes to take care of his family.

I know all of this because I am her.

I am one of the four Wivamolf's.