Mental.

"Sometimes the world doesn't need another Hero, what it needs is another Monster."(Unknown)

I'm going to start putting quotes I feel that is entitled to that part of the story.

Chresanto's POV

I was waiting on aalyeeha, but she still haven't showed up. I'm starting to think she stood me up and I think she's trying to expose the texts I've sent to her on social media for revenge. I don't want to think that way, but something's telling me I should.

I call her for the third time still "no Answer." I'm feeling weird as if I'm being watched by an unknown presence, and it's time for me to go. But as soon as I start to walk out I see aalyeeha walk in smoothly she was looking like she was hiding something she saw me and I greeted her at the door, "hey." I said forcing an small smile across my face. "Hey." She returned an genuine smile it almost made me forget I was even mad at her.

The date went nice but she still haven't forgave me and I wouldn't forgive me either, after the way I showed my ass on national TV and on social media. She let me drive her home and it was cool and all I gave her an goodbye kiss and she said she was going to text me later I said okay. I was smoking and thinking about her all the way home.

I hope you guys like