•Santo•

'Tell me where it hurts, I'll make it feel better I promise."

                            •Santo•

"Baby Girl I know you don't want to hear this but you're my world.." I was trying to write the perfect song for My upcoming album, But I couldn't, the only thing I could think about was Getting aaleeyah to love me again.

"I know shits been difficult but I'm here for you." I sang. "I know I've been your biggest problem but there's nothing our love can't solve, all the hate and drama we can rise above it all." I sang in a Normal tone Whatever I did to her she wasn't going to forgive me that easily. The song was good, but was it enough? I mean I really did cheat on her and I lied to her also, She's my world I would do anything to make her happy again.

But honestly She isn't Going to give in that easily, Aaleeyah probably found her a new boyfriend or something Who knows? But all I want is for her to forgive me even if she can't Love me Again at least she forgives me right? That's better than nothing honestly.

Making this song was very hard knowing that I have
to put my true feelings in the song and let her know everything I'm saying is Genuine, I mean why wouldn't I Put my true feelings in the song? That's fake To me.

Aaleeyah Know I love her and the things I do isn't on purpose I have a funny way of showing it .

I'm sorry guys I have writers block 💯🙄 I cannot Figure out what I'm about to do with this story but this is ah chapter I wrote Before I went on my break and I know it's short but I ah try to do better