So far so good..

For everybody that's wondering if you dont know yet I'm working on a sequel for this story.. I dont know what the tittle shall be and I don't really know how the concept of this book is going to turn out.. But I'll have the sequel published either before may, or On my birthday (May 9th)....

Or after may it might just be a summer book I really dont know..

And it also depends on how long this book will be maybe about 45 chapters or the highest will be 70... The lowest could be 34 chapters I don't know yet so bare with me guys.... I will keep you guys updated... Sorry I haven't been active lately I'm busy with school😄

But until then please make sure to go check out my other books and show the amount of support you did for this book!! It would really be appreciated if you did😘 thanks guys for all the support I LOVE IT really...

Oh an PS. 🤗 keep that negative bullshit away from Me and my stories! If you're gonna be negative I recommend you not to comment on anything because there will be consequences.. And this ain't a threat! This is a promise😇..

I don't wanna see anybody arguing, name calling, body shaming,Being racist,Bullying,etc just plain being negative!

As soon as I see ANY negativity, OR I FEEL YOU'RE BEING NEGATIVE.. I WILL BLOCK YOU!!! So please be kind and respectful to everybody on wattpad.. Cause If you ain't bout that life and you won't take it to the streets! Then dont say shi AT ALL!!!!😴😷😂..

GOODBYE!