[1/10]

SCARY

Just another normal day for [y/n] [l/n]. Skip first period, be late to second, maybe sit through third if you're feeling lazy. Oh, and scaring the underclassmen too. You love doing that, even though it's completely unintentional (it was intentional).

You were on your way to the last class of the day, your famous resting bitch face in action.

On the way there, you bumped into a small boy with orange hair with a black haired guy right behind him.

You looked down at him, seeing him gulp at your tall form. Your gaze sending chills down his spine.

"Watch it, kid," you said simply before walking off.

They thought they could sense an aura of annoyance around you, when really you were feeling pretty normal.

The duo shivered and shakily made there way to a certain third year's classroom.

The final bell rang, making you jump out of your seat in joy, also scaring several people in the process.

You did not, however, give people a clear view of your underwear while doing this, if that is what you're thinking. No, no, no, no. For you, were wearing your very own black leggings instead of the skirt.

Your red t-shirt was vibrant, and your leather jacket completed your "bad girl" look.

Pretty stereotypical, but hey, you like the clothes.

You gathered your things and just about made it past the doorframe, when you were stopped by the teacher.

"Ms. [l/n]," he said.

You groaned, "Yes, sir?"

He gestured for you to come up to his desk.

You begrudgingly complied and slowly walked up to him.

"Yes?"

He sighed, rubbing his forehead, "If you continue with your current behavior, I'm going to have to mark you down, Ms. [l/n]. I'm sure you know this already, but your grades are important, especially this year."

You nodded, "I'm worried that colleges will turn you away for your work habits and cooperation."

You sighed, "Got it. I'll try to be nicer, I guess."

He sighed in relief, "Good. Now, I can let all of your previous behavior go if you do me a favor."

You raised an eyebrow, "...What is it?"

You grumbled on your way to the gym, dragging your feet as your teacher held a firm grip on your jacket so you wouldn't run away.

"Why do I have to do this? Why can't I do something that involves less human interaction," you whined.

"Because," he started, "This will show universities that you have very good social skills and the ability to help others."

"But I don't have those skills!"

He ignored you.

When you arrived at the gym, the teacher gave to door a polite knock to signal his arrival and opened the left door.

"Hello, sensei," someone said.

He had short hair and dark brown eyes. He was only an inch or two shorter than me, but he looked like an average third year.

"Hello, Daichi-kun," your teacher greeted, "Do you know where we might find Takeda-sensei?"

Daichi pointed to the two adults on the other side of the gym.