9

A/N: They're speaking in French but only for a small part of this chapter. It's gonna be like the rest of the story where they were speaking Tongan but I wrote it in English

"Normani? What's wrong?" Ashlee said rushing over to her sister. "I want to go home," she answered. "But what about the mission?" They asked. "The mission is complete. I warned the Queen, what she chooses to do with that information is up to her," Normani huffed as she took a seat among her relatives. "Do you want to at least know what we saw that Nela guy doing when you went to check on the Queen?" Arielle asked.

"No! I just want to forget about all the troubles this island has caused," she answered. "Well what in the hell am I suposed to do with this then?" Sirus asked as he held up a necklace. Normani glared at the necklace questioningly. It looked familiar...

"That's Gordon's!!!" She exclaimed coming to a conclusion, "He showed it to me! Where did you get this?!"

"When you told us to watch Nela he ran out of the room for a moment. I followed him and saw him meet with some people. The other person handed him this, he ran to go hide it, and that's when I got it," Sirus explained. "You may have just given me the very thing I needed to save Tonga..." Normani said hopefully as she rushed back to Dinah, her family following close behind.

...

"This is your proof. Nela Otukolo and his family killed The Hansen family!" Normani proclaimed as she rushed into the village center where Dinah and her counselors held their nightly meetings. Dinah stood up from her throne, annoyance evident on her face, "I told you to leave Normani. Don't make a fool of yourself in the process," she said rubbing her temples.

Normani threw the necklace at Dinah's feet, instantly getting everyone's attention, even Nela who was now sweating buckets. Dinah fell to her knees and picked up the necklace hesitantly, "W-w-where did you get this?"

"Why don't you ask your fiance? We found it, first in the hands of his family, then with the man himself."

Dinah turned to Nela, "What is the meaning of this?!"

He laughed nervously, "Me? Whaaattt? I don't know where that came from," he so obviously lied. Dinah strengthened her grip on the necklace as she rose to her feet, "Is what she tells me true?"

He looked up a his Queen nervously as he tried to come up wih an excuse, "Dinah, baby, you see..."

His eyes shifted in fear but they landed on Normani and they quickly darkened with rage, "This is your doing!" He yelled as he lunged at the darkskinned girl, pulling out his spear, ready to end her life. But Dinah had quick reflexes, she immediately drew her dagger and one of her warriors spears. She threw the spear in his leg, causing him to crumble to the ground before he could reach Normani. Dinah put him in a chokehold and placed the dagger against his neck, "If you think of harming her again I will slit your throat without hesitation. Now tell me why you had my father's coronation necklace!"

He tried to escape her hold, but that just earned the edge of her blade to break skin and draw blood. "Talk," she insisted. "Dinah baby I did it for us..." He replied. Tears laced her eyes, but none fell as she tried to keep an intimidating face, "Say it. I want to hear you say what you did."

"Dinah, they had to die. Danish blood cannot control Tonga. They needed to die so that we could rule. That filty danish blood would not pass on to our kids, that's how I was able to convince my family to let you llive. With the promise that Tongans would once again rule the land."

"How?" Dinah choked out. He sighed, "They were drowned . Gordon last, so he could watch," he admitted. With the confession Dinah dropped the dagger and crumpled to the floor and hugged herself in agony, "My family..."

"I swear it's the best for our people," he said as he attempted to comfort her. But Normani pulled out her knife and aimed it at him, "Don't you dare think of touching her."

His nostrils flared as he pulled out the spear in his thigh and challenged Normani, "Think twice of how you speak to me woman," he threatened. At the sign of confrontation Dinah picked her dagger back up and threw it at his arm, forcing him to drop the spear. The young Queen rose to her feet as she approached the traitor, "What did I say I would do if you dared to harm her again?" She said as she pulled the dagger out of his arm and held it to his neck.

His breath hitched as she pushed the dagger closer to his skin, "Dinah don't do this. I saved you from my family, I did this for you. I love you..."

"Can't say I feel the same way," she said emotionlessly as she dragged the blade across his neck.

He struggled on the floor, grabbing for his neck, for a few moments before he went limp and blood started to pool around his body. Everyone looked at the last Hansen as she stood over the body in a vengeful rage. She was breathing heavy as she faced everybody. She turned to her warriors not long after.

"Clean this up and wrap his body," she demanded,  "And bring me the Otukolo's."