Ncis Rule 12

Just as Ziva finished throwing up for the third day in a row. She decides to call Gibbs and say shes not coming to work that she wasnt feeling well. So Ziva went to the store to get some medicine and then she started thinking maybe she was pregnant because when her cousin got pregnant she had the same symptoms, so Ziva decided to get a pregnancy test and left before she say someone from work. As soon as Ziva gets home she unlocks the door and sees Tony. Tony seems confused that she called off but was out shopping. Tony says why arent you at work, and Ziva replied because ive been pucking for the last three days. And Tony says then why were you at the store, because I needed some medicine. Why do you care any way. Because your not at work. Well can you leave please you can come over after work if you want to. Ok ill see you at 6, Ok. As soon as Tony leaves Ziva takes the pregnancy test to the bathroom and does it and waits then she gets the results. And she is so worried what Gibbs will say abiut who the father is. Ziva still shocked she calls her cousin and ask her for her doctors phone number. And So Ziva Calls the doctor and gets an appontimant that day at 12. So she gets ready and goes. And whe she gets there she sees Gibbs waiting in the waiting room. Ziva checks in and sits next to Gibbs asking why he is here and he replies because im worried about you. You never miss work and Tony said you seemed alittle nerves. So I had Mcgee track your phone and i came to see if you were ok and if you wanted some company and to see if you wanted help through the pregnancy. I dont even know if im pregnant the test said i was but sometimes there wrong. But if I am sure I would love help. The nurse calls Zivas name and she says to Gibbs will you come back with me im really nerves. Sure anything for you Ziva. As there back there waiting for the test to come back and the doctor to come in. Gibbs is holding Zivas hand for support and says to her ill do anything you need me to do, if you really want to i will even stay with you if you want me to cause it can be hard. Sure but are you sure , absolutly I would Ziver. The Doctor comes in and gives the results and she says shes pregnant and asks who the father is. And Ziva's face turns bright white and Gibbs asks whats wrong and Ziva says im soo sorry Gibbs. why are you sorry Ziver your pregnant, Yes I am but I broke Rule 12. Ya I know I cant be mad at you Ziver. Wait how do you know, I know eveything Ziva you know that, oh ya but im still sorry . Are you kidding me i always knew you and Tony would have a kid. Really, ya can you just not tell Tony i will tonight. alraight the doctors says thank schedule an appotinment for 3 months. ok thank you doc. Gibbs will you please stay at my house tonight I dont want to stay alone tonight im scared what Tony will say. Absolutly Ziver. Its 6 oclock and Tony is almost there and Ziva is super nerves but than she decided to give Tony the news tomorrow since it was christmas. Tony finally gets there and they are eatting and Tony asks why Gibbs was here and Ziva said his house is getting fumigated. Oh OK well are you excited for tomorrow since its Christmas. YA, im sorry we couldnt have a christmas party tonight. Oh its totally fine. Then they decide to watch a movie and by the time the movies over its 10. So they all decide to go to sleep. Then they wake up and its 7 and they start opening presants and then came the last one from Ziva and Ziva says I hope you like it. Tony opens it and is confused its just a box. Open it OMG Tony says your pregnant  yes im so excited.  Lets have everyone over and tell them already invited them oh ok sweet.. everyone We have a surprise Zivas pregnant they all cheer. im So happy for you Ziva Mcgee and Abby says. Thank you . wow thats awesome Ducky and Palmer say. Thanks guys. (After 9 MOnths of being pregnant todays the day!!) Its September and Ziva is super excited the baby should come any day now. Then all of a sudden Ziva goes into Labor and Tony says get in the car lets go to the hospital. After 16 Hours of labor the baby finally comes its September 16 at 11:16 and its a girl. The the Whole team comes in and asks what her name is and Ziva replies Thanks to all the help Gibbs did for us we decided to name her Kelly. And for the first time ever the team sees Gibbs crying and says thank you Ziva this means everything.