Nightmares

Its been three days since Mcgee was released from the hospital, and he hasnt slept since he released. 

~3 am~

Mcgee fell asleep at 1 and then had the same nightmare as he did before

~The Nightmare~

When Mcgee was at starbucks getting a coffee last night he got it left then felt something sharp in his neck the blacked out. Then woke up in a small damp room. Chained to a chair then getting tortured. Then Gibbs and the team saving him.

~End of nightmare~

At 3 Mcgee woke up crying and sweating. So he goes to Gibbs cause he knows hes working on his boat. Just as he got to the door he almost knocked then remembered he doesnt lock his door. He goes downstairs and Gibbs working on his boat. Hi Mcgee Gibbs says without even looking up. Hi Gibbs, Why are you here. I cant sleep Gibbs everytime i close my eyes i remeber the torture. How many days has it been since you slept. Three days, wow you need to sleep i cant Gibbs im Scared and there are all these noises like knocking and that im scared. Can istay here Gibbs please? I guess so. Gibbs thank you. 

~That morning~

Mcgee woke up to pounding on the roof then he remembered Gibbs house was burned but there working pretty fast so he can stay there. Im really surprised his boat was fine. Hi Gibbs can you take me to work i dont want to drive. I guess so Mcgee. They got to the Navy Yard and got to the elevator and they get to the squad room and Tony isnt here but Ziva is. Hey Ziva wheres Tony? He's sick.