The Wedding

It was a week before the weddding and Ziva was very excited1 She asked Abby to be her Maid of honor and of couse Abby said yes. Abby even liked the dress Ziva picked. It was a knee lenght light purple dress. And Tony's Best man was Mcgee. Which Mcgee was very surprised when Tony asked him. Gibbs was of course very happy for them. There wedding date is July 16th, and its on the beach in Flordia. "Hey Gibbs" Ziva said walking into the bullpen. "Hi Ziver, shouldnt you be picking up your dress and that today?" "Ya Abby and I are going after work." "Heres my paperwork Gibbs" "Thanks why dont you and Abby go now we dont have a case or anything to do so go now." "Ok thanks Gibbs!" Ziva is about to get on the elevator but Mcgee Pulls her in to ask her about Tony. "What Mcgee!" " Why did Tony ask me to be his Best Man?" "Because he thinks of you as a friend." "Then why does he call me names and make fun of me all the time?" "Thats the way he shows that your his friend, I know its mean its just the way he is." "Ok" "can you start the elevator now" Ya.  Ziva walkins into Abbys lab and the music is very soft not like usally. Then Ziva sees Abby crying in the corner. Whats the Matter. Im just nervous for mine and mcgees wedding in September. Oh well its ok. You want to go get mine and your dress now? Gibbs said we could. "ok'.

Its the day of the wedding and Ziva and Abby look beautiful. The wedding starts Gibbs walks Ziva down the aisle. They say there vows and I do kiss. and are at the reception. it played awesome music. THen it was over.

Tony and Ziva leave for there Honeymoon. But Ziva doesnt know where there going. they get on the plane and Ziva falls asleep. then They arrive. and its paris the first place they first hooked up.