Tony

Tony has been in Paris for the last 8 months because he wanted to remeber all the good times they had.

Ziva's Pov

Abby I miss Tony so much even though he hurt me. Ziva I know but maybe he just needs time, do you even know where he is? No i have been looking everywhere but i cant find him. Maybe he will come back soon? But i need to find somewhere to live because i sold the house. You can live in our guest house perminatly if you want. Abby i dont want to invade in your guys life. You wont trust me your like a sister to me.

Tony's Pov

I really miss Ziva. I should not have left. What if she hates me and what if she wont take me back. I knew I did the wrong thing. Ok im going to go and explain to Ziva. 

Gibbs Pov

Im waiting for Tony to get off the plane. Gibbs, what are you doing here? Im here to pick you up and take you to Ziva and your kids. But how did you know i was coming back? Tony I know everything remember. Oh ya. Does Ziva hate me?  I dont know but I know Abby does because you left Ziva she gave birth to two beautiful kids. Two? Ya you even missed kellys first birthday. oh man I can never make that up. No you cant.

Ziva's Pov

Just as get to my guest house I hear knocking at my door. I open it and see Tony. Ziva im so sorry I left. Tony its ok but if you ever do that again i will kill you. Ok. Now where are my little ninjas. Over here come on. Whats there names. well the Girl's name is Shannon Tali and the Boy is Tony . You named one of our kids after me even though I left. Yes Tony. Im just glad your back.