Not A Date

Sorry this chapter is really short! But here it is! :) Vote and Comment 

Maddie <3 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night I went to bed early, trying to clear my head to see what exactly went on that day. Louis Tomlinson? Yup that was his name, a boyband member of One Direction gave me his number. Sooo many girls would love to be in my shoes. But was he being serious? I don’t want to be played. I don’t want to get hurt. So many questions swarmed around in my head, Where was Scott? Is he in jail? Is he going to find me? I freaked out a little bit too much. I got up and grabbed water than went back to bed.

The next morning I was slow. I got up, got dressed and walked out of my house not knowing what to do. Every single day for the last ten years, I always ended up in a different place. That could mean the streets, under or on a bench or a motel. Somewhere other than my home. But with only working at the café, my warrant is getting close. I could be kicked out any day now. Where would I go from here. I bumped into someone as I was gathering my thoughts.

“Hey look where you’re going.” I stated a little too harshly as I brushed myself off. “Oh hi Ella, better watch where you are going.” I couldn’t help but smile at his sweet voice, “Uh. Sorry Louis.” I picked up my bag and proceeded to walk the other way, “Wait up.” I rolled my eyes, what did he want? “Yes?” I asked, “Come to lunch with me later.” He looked at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. Damn. “Don’t talk to strangers Ella. You know better.” Scott’s angry voice echoed through my ears. “My parents told me never to talk to strangers.” I smirked, Louis looked hurt and pretended to cry. “Well you have my number just call me okay.” I bit my lip slightly, “Give me your phone.” He handed me his iPhone and I put my name and number. “Call me when you want to meet up.” He jumped up in the air. “But Tomlinson.” He looked up at me, “This is not a date.” He winked at me and walked away. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it? I find this one kind of funny.. Please vote and comment <3