Amy Life Chapter 7

Amy EXE went to Sonic house to see if he was there.Soon Amy EXE found Sonic EXE."Oh well you found me Amy".Soon Amy EXE ran to him and stabbed him with a knife she had gotten ahold of.

Soon Sonic turned back,but to something else.Sonic had turned into a vampire.

Soon Amy fell on the floor in pain and she also turned into a vampire.

Shadow opened the door and saw they were in phase 2."What's going on Shadow"Amy said."You see Amy I bit Shadow and he can turn into Sonic EXE,a vampire,and can also turn into dark Sonic.But I didn't bite you so it was probably Sonic."

Amy looked back at Sonic but he was on the floor."A-Amy"he said in pain.Soon he turned into dark Sonic.

But soon Amy felt a pain all over her body.She went to the bed to calm herself down.

"S-s-s-sonic help me".Soon dark Sonic turned to Amy and said"I will never hurt you Amy".He soon defeated Shadow and picked up Amy and ran to a hill.

She was asleep,but then someone came and picked her up."She is coming with me".Sonic looked up and saw a hedgehog."Wait don't take her!"Soon she left with Amy.

Sonic tried to catch up but she was gone.Soon Sonic went over to Shadow house and opened the door without knocking.