Amy Life Chapter 8

"Don't you know how to knock Faker"Shadow said in a annoyed tone."Shadow you gotta help me some hedgehog took Amy,I couldn't catch her"!"Alright i'm coming".Soon Shadow went to Sonic and closed the door.

Back with Amy
Amy was trapped in a small room.She soon woke up and saw a hedgehog with white and black fur.

Amy tried to stand up but she was to weak."Someone help me!"Soon the hedgehog came over to her and said"Shut up no one can you,you should be glad that I healed you."Soon Amy just stood there in the ground.In her mind she wanted someone to help her.

Sonic soon knew where the hedgehog took Amy.Soon Sonic pointed to a castle that was abounded years ago.

Sonic and Shadow went to the castle and saw Amy was lying on the floor all healed.They soon ran to her side."Amy are you ok"Sonic and Shadow said."I'm fine".Soon Sonic picked up Amy and they were about to leave until someone blocked the door.

"You're not going anywhere"."Oh yea"soon Shadow punches her in the gut."Oh now it is on"!Soon the hedgehog hit Shadow in his side and Sonic gently laid Amy.Soon Sonic went to go help Shadow.

Soon Shadow kicked her and Sonic punched her in the side.Soon she fell on the floor unconscious.

Soon Sonic picked Amy up again and soon they walked to Shadows house.

Sonic then lad Amy on the bed."Hm she seems she was healed,here drink this Sonic"Soon Sonic drank it and said what it was.It was a potion to not make him a monster anymore.

Soon Amy started waking up and saw Shadow and Sonic were right beside her."Amy"!Sonic and Shadow gave amy a hug.Amy returned the hug"We will always protect you Amy,always"

                                          THE
                                            END