Sal x Alyssa

Alyssa was at the airport waiting for her boyfriend, Sal, who was coming back from his UK tour. She was so excited to see him again. Months without her boyfriend, was really hard. Spending your birthday without them, not having anyone to talk to. She started twirling her reddish brown hair as she though about the missed the days spent with Sal; the car rides, the trips to the beach, the morning Starbucks dates, the movie nights. She missed all that, and it was great to know she'd be back in his arms in a few minutes. Sal was still in the plane with the other Jokers. They were waiting for the doors to be opened. When they opened the doors, Sal immediately stood up to get out but Jack, the tour manager, who was sitting beside him told him to sit down. Sal sat down impatiently shifting in his seat. Sal was seated beside Joe and James. Brian was sitting beside Joe. Joe finally stood up and Sal jumped up and got his bag. He raced off the plane and into the terminal. As he was waiting for his luggage, Joe and Brian rushed into the terminal with James not too far behind. Sal saw his luggage and rushed up to get it from the conveyor belt. Alyssa was still waiting, brown eyes searching for her significant other. She had resorted to looking through her pictures with Sal on her phone to entertain her. She heard the sound of wheels rolling against the floor and the sound of footsteps and turned. A black-haired boy with tan skin and emerald green eyes running towards her yelling "ALYSSA!" Alyssa smiled and ran towards the boy yelling "SAL!" with arms outstretched. As they got closer, the man dropped his luggage and ran in to hug his other half. They hugged each other tightly. Sal's arms around her waist and Alyssa's around his neck. She whispered in his ear "I missed you so much babe." Sal slightly pulled away and said "I missed you more." looking Alyssa in the eyes. She blushed and giggled "I missed you the most." Sal smiled at the response and pressed his lips against Alyssa's into a deep kiss. Memories flashed in his eyes as he kissed her. When they pulled away, he saw a tear slide down her face. He wiped the tear away with his thumb saying "Why are you crying, beautiful?" his voice sweet and caring. She sniffled and smiled. "I just really missed you." He smiled and pulled her in for another hug. He whispered in her ear "I love you Alyssa. So so much." As they were hugging, they heard footsteps and saw the guys coming. They smiled and came closer to the couple. Alyssa pulled away from the hug and Brian grabbed her into a surprise hug saying "Hey Alyssa!" She smiled and laughed "Sal missed you so much. He cried every night about you!" Joe yelled from behind Brian. Sal smiled and playfully punched Joe on the arm and pulled the girl away from Brian. Sal put his finger to his lips and said "Shh... I'll lose my manhood." Alyssa and the guys laughed as they got out of the airport talking about their tour and how much they missed home. Alyssa in Sal's arms when he whispered in her ear "I didn't cry that much." She smiled and gave her man a kiss on the cheek.

Hope you like it!