Murr x Emma

You run into him.... Literally!

You had gotten sick of the library and had decided to study at the Starbucks just off campus. You had set up in the corner, pushed two tables together and had your books strewed all over them. Finals were coming up and you had to buckle down otherwise the scholarship that was paying for a significant amount of your tuition would be taken away. "Emma," the barista says letting you know your third round of coffee was ready. You get up from your mass of books and walk over to grab your drink. You thank her yet again and turn around to head back to your corner. As you turn however your coffee is greeted by the chest of rather good looking guy. Your eyes widen as you start apologizing, bending down to clean up the floor. "I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry!" You plead. "It's alright sweetie," he says helping you clean up the spilled coffee off of the shop floor. As you stand up with him you meet his gaze. You stand there in shock as you make the realization that you had just spilt your coffee all over James Murray from Impractical Jokers. He chuckles at your reaction to seeing who he was. "Is that your corner back there?" He asks nodding back to the study room you had made. "Yeah, finals are going to kick my butt if I don't study like a mad woman," you say with a smile. "I see, would you like another coffee?" He asks reaching for his wallet. "Yeah, but I'll get it," you say. "Nonsense, it was my rock hard abs that spilt your coffee, so take this as an apology from them," he jokes leaving you with a smile as you walk back over to your corner. He hands you your new coffee and takes his from the barista. "It was nice to meet you....." he begins. "Emma," you fill in. "Emma. Good luck with your finals love," he says with a smile as he heads out the door. You can't get the smile off of your face, especially when you notice he had written his number on your coffee cup with 'use this when finals are over' written below.

Hope you like it!