1 • His Name is Alexander Hamilton

Well I'm doing this because I felt like making a lams college AU. The story will take place in third/second person point of view. Its mainly supposed to be comedy so some of the characters may seem off. (Don't worry I'll put in some drama) Enjoy this little fluffy Lams fanfic!

~~

It was windy, fall leaves danced in the wind.

Alexander Hamilton is all by himself, struggling to understand the ways of the people of New York. (A/N: I love how I live in New York City, but i've never seen a Ham4Ham show or seen Lin-Manuel Miranda. Cri) The city was very busy. No one noticed Alexander.

Our boy Alex awed at the size of his college. New York University was well known to most New Yorkers. Alexander has never seen something this massive back in the Caribbean. A man with mahogany colored skin and wild hair pushed Alexander aside and rushed to a friend of his.

"James there you are! We need to get those papers from Burr, remember?" the impolite man said.

"Thomas I know, I know. Why don't you just called him Aaron?" 'James' had said back to 'Thomas'.

Though Thomas had no idea, Alexander was glaring at him from behind. I mean he didn't apologize for pushing him aside, how rude!

"Because I want to sound professional" Thomas said with a bore tone.

Alexander decided to speak up, "Excuse me, you kind of just pushed me outside with out apologizing". It was very clear that Alex was annoyed.

"Well then get out of my way next time?" Thomas snorted back at Alexander.

"No one told me a dickhead was coming my way, I apologize" Alex retorted.

"I don't even know you but I already want to punch you in the face" Thomas cracked his knuckles. A vein was visible on his forehead.

"I would love to punch you as well but I don't want to get bullshit all over me" Alex glared.

"Thomas what did I tell you about fighting with everyone you lay eyes on?" James sighed.

"No please, this is getting good!" a man with a very thick french accent claimed. His facial appearance looked a lot like Thomas's but there was still a tiny difference. Alex looked at the man with curiosity.

"Mon ami, roasting Jefferson I see? Zat is something I like to see everyday" the french man laughed loudly. Alexander didn't know how to respond to the man, he looked down to his feet. Still mad at Thomas.

"Lafayette you should win an award for making people feel awkward" snorted a man who came up from behind the French man. Alex took note that his name was Lafayette.

"I mean I can't just let that asshole push me aside without apologizing" Alexander said with venom.

"Hah! I likes you kid. What iz your name?" Lafayette said in his broken English. (TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE HIM SOUND FRENCH)

"My name is Alexander Hamilton. There's a million things I haven't done but making my first friend at this new school can be crossed off" Alexander laughed. He was happy that someone didn't annoy him right off the bat.