3

[ Otabeks pov ]

Ever since I met that kid at work I've loved work and always looked forward to going to it, there's something about him that so alluring I can't see to stop thinking about him. I just met him, I barely know him, why do I think about him so much? Why do I keep staring at him and finding myself deep in thought because of him, why? Maybe I should call up Emil or someone and ask them what's going on with me. My thoughts were interrupted by Yakov yelling at me to get a drink for that same kid that Is my next door neighbor, the kid I keep thinking about, 'shit!', I thought. I nodded then quickly got his drink and rushed it over to him then to face Yakov, "I'm going on a break, is that okay?", I heard the kid slightly choke on his drink as he heard my voice, that was weird. "Yea, be back soon. Yurio, are you okay?", He faced the younger male and I smiled then walked away, 'Yurio? that's such a cute yet interesting name.', I thought and smiled to myself as I walked out the restaraunt then picked up my phone to dile Emil's number, I chuckled a bit at his contact name, remembering it says 'pewdiepie'.
Emil picks up a minute later and starts talking, "Otabek! How are you, pal?", it felt nice to hear my best friends voice after not hearing it for so long and not seeing him for a few years, I truly did miss him a lot.
"I have a question, what does it mean when you don't even know someone but there's something just so alluring about them and you can't get them out of your mind? because--"

[ Yurios POV ]

I choked on my drink in front of Otabek, shit. Its not my fault his voice is so fucking hot and sexy I couldn't contain myself, Mila smirked at me and I rolled my eyes, "What are you thinking, Yurio? You spit out your drink as soon as Otabek talked.", She smirked and I groaned at her which just made her chuckle and leave Yakov confused, I sighed, "His voice is really hot...", I mumbled with my face super red and my face on the table. Yakov chuckled, "Does my little Yurio have a crush?"
"I don't even know him!", I shouted in defense as I stook my head up and grumbled which made Mila and Yakov laugh.

Mila and I decided to leave the shop but as I left, I looked back to see Otabek still on the phone while I was still walking with Mila and suddenly we locked eyes which made me blush, until, suddenly the world around me seemed more clear and better and I noticed how the sky was a beautiful pink and Otabek had brownish blackish hair with brown eyes, I noticed the ground was grey, the shop was a vanilla color and the clouds are white. I can see colors. My thought were interrupted when I suddenly bumped into a trashcan and landed In it, "Fuck!", I yelled.