27

A/n HEY! this book isnt over yet! im trying to make it to chapter 30 so this chapter and the next will be just be texts between yurio and others like mila or viktor or minami, etc. You get the point.

---------------------------------------------

Son🐱: hey dad, uh.. soo uhm, funny story.. Heh..

Dad🎅: yes, Yura?

Son🐱: actually... Lets go to Kik and make a gc, i wanna tell papa and some friends the same thing..

Dad🎅: alright...

                        Kik

                     Squad

IceTiger🐯: hey guys!

Otabear🐻: hi baby, im almost done at the store. Be home soon xoxo

IceTiger🐯: thank you, love! im telling everyone both the news!

Otabear🐻: good luck, gtg xoxo

IceKing👑: whats the news??

HampsterQueen: YAY IM HERE

Katsudon: hi!!

IceTiger🐯: first of all- the doctor says i should be giving birth any day now..

Katsudon: thats great, sweety!

IceKing👑: IM TOO YOUNG TO BE A GRANDFATHER MCIXBFJFNEIQPAXHEOSMBTIWPZ

HampsterQueen: iM GONNA BE A GREAT UNCLE!!!!

giaCUMetti💦: ME TOO BABY!!!

IceTiger🐯: WAIT WHAT I KNEW PHICHIT WAS MY UNCLE ON PAPA'S SIDE BUT WHY DID CHRIS CALL MY UNCLE "BABY" AND SAY "ME TOO" ??MZM!?!?!?!

IceKing👑: oH SHIT CHRIS FOUND SOMEONE!!!! YUURI OUR BEST FRIENDS ARE IN LOVE!!!

Katsudon: aw thats sweet. But, lets get back to Yura's news!

IceTiger🐯: beka and i are engaged!!!!!!

IceKing👑: JRNGOENCRWKALXNAJXNRORPQKFYZN

Katsudon: aw i knew, he came to me asking for my blessing. He wanted Viktors blessing but was too scared to talk to him so i gave him both mine and Viktors blessings. :)

IceKing👑: YOU- I- HE- WAIT- IM- SJFNROFKELXN

HampsterQueen: AWWW

GiaCUMetti💦: whens the wedding?

IceTiger🐯: well, since we have no clue when the baby will come- we're having it in two days.. We're not sure where to have it though..

Katsudon: your grandparents on my side would love to see you get married, their dieing soon so im sure we can have it at the Inn/Onsen!

IceKing👑: HOW COME HE DIDNT ASK ME FOR MY BLESSING?!?!?!

IceTiger🐯: thanks papa! that reminds me.... I should talk to my biological grandparents and parents...

Katsudon: okay honey, see you soon!

                           Text
                     Relatives(?)
                     Yurio's POV

Me: hello, this is Yuri.

Nikolai: hi yuri, what do i owe this pleasure?

Me: i appreciate being able to see my birth parents and all, but... I dont want to go back with them. I was born and raised in St.Petersburg, Russia for some of my life until my grandparents on papa's side got sick and they're dying soon, so.. We moved here to Hasetsu, Japan to take care of them.

Me: i cant just abandon Hasetsu, especially Viktor and Yuuri! plus, im getting married to my childhood sweetheart aka the love of my life in two days and im expecting a baby any day now... I dont want my baby to know the people who abandoned me, (no offense). I want my baby to know his grandparents as my two fathers who have raised me for years.

Me: otabek is my soulmate and i have a feeling my babies soulmate could very well be here in Japan. Why? idk. Just a feeling.

Me: i just feel like they are. Plus, Yuuri and Viktor are everything to me and i could never leave them... just the thought of it or the thought of them dying makes my heart break into so many pieces... You guys may still come to my wedding if you like, ill even give you the address to where it is- but- i want my actual parents who are my dad's to walk me down the aisle and my dad's as well as my soon-to-be-husband there for the birth of this child.

Me: i even imagine him (my child) finding his soulmate here. I can picture my babies face... Black hair and beautiful brown eyes... Just like his father.. I want to get surgery to be an actual guy after ive given birth. do you know what i wanna name my son?

Me: i want to name him Keith. Keith will be everything to me as well as his other father. (a/n yes their child is gonna be keith from vld, nO REGRETS!!!!)

me: sorry that all sounded so agressive but its just how i feel and the point is-- im staying with Yuuri and Viktor. I dont want my biological parents to take me from the ones who actually raised me, cared for me, love me, and make me happy.

Nikolai: i understand how you feel. I will let them know. Have a good day and i hope i get to see you walk down the aisle.

Me: thank you.