Introduction: 1

ALRIGHT SO THIS IS GONNA SUCK FOR THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS BUT- These "introduction chapters" are so that I can introduce you to the main character. You can skip them if you wish but I'd suggest you read them :) they make the story a lot more reasonable (as reasonable as Fanfiction can get)
Also this has mentions of abuse and is slightly violent so if you're squimish or triggered by that, I suggest you skip the introduction :) also this is only my second BTS book so I already know it sucks thx

Hello! I am Kim Nari! And I'm six! I'm turning seven today though.  I live with my mom-... Well... No, I live with Kim Yeong-Sung, and Kim Suk. Suk is mean to me. He likes to kick me and yell at me. I'm a brat sadly. I always try not to be though! ... But I'm still a brat in Appa's eyes... Aw, I knew I wouldn't be able to go one minute without calling one of them Eomma or Appa! Aw man...

I came home from school at about 2:40 pm.  I was always supposed to be home at 2:30, but it's my birthday today! ... So I'm praying that Daddy won't punish me like he usually does when I'm late... I don't like being punish... Oh, I mean punished... Sorry... Daddy and Mommy sent me to a school where meanie heads are all over the place... I hate school, but I can't get punished there like how Daddy punishes me, so I just try to ignore it. But it messes with my lessons... I'm getting bad grades because of the meanies making me loose focus.

"Nari... Where have you been!?" Daddy said, yelling at the end as I shut the door quietly. I winced at the weird feelin in my ears. It always hurts my ears when he yells... I don't like it... "I-I'm sorry Daddy... I-i was at s-school and-" he got really mad, so mad he turned red! "Don't you dare call me your Father!" He yelled, running towards me and slamming me on the wall.

I heard something crack and I screamed. It really hurt... I didn't like it. After that he grabbed the top of my shirt and dragged me to the floor, and smashed his foot into my head. I screamed loudly out of pain. He then kicked me in my ribs, and twisted my arms around. I just took it. I had been naughty, and didn't come home on time... I started coughing and this red thingy started coming out of my mouth... Wait... I remember my teacher telling me about this thing! It was blood! Oh no... This isn't good...

I feel Daddy pick me up and start to take me down to the basement. But then everything started turning dark... And then it was all black... I couldn't feel anything hurting anymore, I didn't feel Daddy's grip on me anymore, and all I saw was.... Black...

This was not how I wanted my birthday to go...

I'm trash

~ Alexys💚🇨🇮