Preparation {3}

Ara's P.O.V

The sound of my phone woke me up. Lazily I rolled over to the side and looked at the voiding phone screen, slowly adjusting to it.

Just then I noticed the text from my mother.

From mom:
Ara I called your work place and told them you need a month off your work because of the marriage. Yoongi's mom said that he should pick you up at 1 p.m.

After I read the text I just groaned, what else can I do? "why would she do that?" I mumbled to myself

  Like why would my mom marry me to a guy that I barley know? Oh yea money..

   Even if they had a reason.. weren't they other ways to pay the dept.

  Well what can I do now.. I can't  disappoint my parents.

---

20 minutes later I rolled out of my bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Today my makeup look was simple, a thin eyeliner, mascara and darkened eyebrows with some lip gloss.

For my outfit I decided to go with a simple shorts and a shirt, because it's freaking hot today.

After all of that was done I checked my phone, it was 11:31 a.m, so I have plenty of time to eat breakfast/lunch. And yes I wake up around 9-10 a.m because I work till 11 p.m. I know I have a weird schedule but I'm used to it by now.

After I made, and ate my food I decided to lay on the couch and fiddle with my phone since I had like 20 minutes left, and nothing else to do.

While I was scrolling through Instagram my door bell rang "it's probably Yoongi" I mumbled as I went to the door.

  I straightened my clothes, dusting them off as well, and opened the door.

  When I opened it I was greeted by Yoongi, I just mumbled a quick "hi" he nodded at me in return.

  "Come on we need to do a lot of stuff today" he said walking to his car.

  I quickly locked my apartment door and followed him to his car.

The drive was quiet and awkward but after a while we finally arrived to our destination.

   "You need to go straight to that shop and I'm going to get my tuxedo" he pointed at the shop that I was supposed to go to, before walking off leaving me no choice but to go where I was instructed to.

When I walked in I saw so many beautiful dresses so it was hard to choose, even if I'm not the most picky person.

  After an hour or so I finally chose the dress I liked, it was simple yet beautiful and elegant.

  It was a white dress that had lace off shoulder sleeves and a puffy, flowy long skirt that dragged on the floor a little.

While the worker there packed my dress Yoongi walked in with a bag that looked like it had the tuxedo in it.

  "Did you choose already?" He asked I just nodded my head.

  "Am I that scary?" He asked out of the blue, what is he on about?