Big Day {4}

Ara's P.O.V

When I woke up I did my morning routine, not really doing much considering I'll get my hair and makeup done professionally.

Today is the day I get married. Shouldn't I be excided? Because all I feel is nervousness.

 I just shrugged the feeling off and went back to the bedroom, but when I got there Yoongi was nowhere to be found 

"Yoongi?" I called for him as I went to the living room

 "I'm here. Hurry up we need to get our hair done then you need makeup and of course we need to get dressed" he said as I walked to him. 

"Okay let's go" I walked past him and waited for him to leave so I can lock the door.

 once both of us were both in the car Yoongi started driving to the salon.

When we got there he showed me where to go "oh and there's going to be limo waiting for you because I can only see you at the altar." he added and walked to a room at the end of the hall.

After 3 hours of preparation I finally got in the limo, that Yoongi said would be waiting for me and drove to the church where everyone is waiting.

      Author's P.O.V

While Ara was driving to the church Yoongi was talking to best man while waiting for the wedding to begin.

After half an hour of waiting the wedding finally begun. 

Ara walked to the altar holding on to her fathers hand tightly.

 When they finally reached Yoongi Ara's father let go of her hand and handed it to Yoongi "take good care of her" he told him 

"I will" with that both of them walked to the altar where a priest was waiting for them.

( I'm going to skip to I do's because I don't really know how to write that part:"))

After there wows the priest started talking again "Min YoonGi do you take Kim Ara as your beloved wife and promise to take care of her?"

"I do" he replied simply.

 "Kim Ara do you take Min YoonGi as your beloved husband and promise to take care of him?" 

Now it was Ara's time to talk "I do".

 "You may now kiss the bride" with that Yoongi kissed Ara and she kissed him back. 

Everyone in the church started cheering

Now it was time to get to the reception it was a 40 minute ride.

 Both Ara and Yoongi went into a white limo that was decorated with flowers, ribbons and balloons.

"I'm sleepy" Ara yawned sleepily. 

Yoongi saw that and smiled puling her to his knees "then go to sleep I'll wake you up" 

Ara got flustered but she nodded as she didn't had the energy to argue with him, putting her head on his chest.

---

When they arrived Yoongi started to wake Ara up. "Princess wake up" she shook her lightly

 "one minute" she mumbled as she snuggled into his chest.

 "Then we are doing it this way" he picked up her and started to carry her to the reception. 

Ara shot her eyes open "w-what are y-you d-doing?" She shutter as she blushed