Love? {8}

Ara's POV

"I'm so-" Yoongi tried apologizing but I cut him off 

 "Don't", he looked at me and nodded slightly, then opened his mouth again "did... by any... chance..." He trailed off leaving me confused as I ever am.

"Did I by any chance what?" He opened his mouth just to close it again. I looked at him confused waiting for his question that he seems so scared to ask. 

"Did you.. By any chance... Liked.. the kiss?" He said, making me blush deep red colour. 

I liked the kiss but I don't know if that's a good idea to tell him that. 

 I was lost in my thoughts when Yoongi pulled me out of my trance by calling my name "Ara..".

I looked up at him my face still a deep scarlet colour.

 "So..?" He asked again clearly being careful with his words.

 I didn't know what to say so I decided to tell him the truth "I... Liked it.." I said just above a whisper, but loud enough for him to hear.

When I said that I could see the smile forming on his lips.

 his smile made me think that he liked my answer, but what confused me once again was why did he wanted that as the answer. Does he like me? No.. Probably not... but there's a possibility right?

While I was lost in my thoughts Yoongi hugged me making me jump a bit. 

He quickly pulled away "sorry I was lost in the moment" he quickly apologized while I just looked at him with a deep red face and wide eyes.

  After a bit he called out for me "I know it's probably a bit to soon but..." He stopped for a bit and I just waited for him to continue "but... I l.. Love you" he said as he looked down.

  He what!? He loves me? I didn't even think he likes me and he loves me? But isn't it a bit to soon to say that? I actually have no words... I like him... But do I love him? My mind was all over the place.

  Suddenly I remembered that Yoongi was waiting for my answer so I looked up at him 

"I... I... Can't say that back.. I'm really sorry Yoongi" he smiled at me sadly

 "I know but I'll make you love me" I felt bad for not saying back so I decided to tell him that he has hope.

 "But I.. Like you" his sad smile changed into a happier one.

   Suddenly he hugged me again but this time he didn't pull away so I hugged him back filling my nose with his sent.

  We stayed like that for couple of minutes then I slowly pulled away looking into his eyes 

"are we good now? No more awkwardness?" I asked and he nodded making both of us smile.

  "Let's go to bed" he took my hand and led us to the bedroom. 

I'm already used to sleeping next to him, so it really wasn't a big deal for the both of us.

 "I'm going to change in the bathroom" I said as I took my pajamas and went to the bedroom to change, leaving Yoongi to change in our room.

  When I got back in the room I figured that Yoongi is already changed so I went inside without knocking. Big mistake. 

When I went inside I saw Yoongi sitting on the bed SHIRTLESS.

  I quickly covered my eyes with a squeal, which made Yoongi look at me confused 

"what?" He asked as if there's nothing wrong 

"I thought we ta-talked about you wearing a shirt in front of me" I tried my best not to shutter but I couldn't do anything about my burning cheeks.

 I could feel him smirking right now. "But you already saw me without a shirt at the beach" he said and I could hear his steps getting near me 

"but we aren't at the beach right now" I said, my eyes still covered. He chuckled and went to put on a shirt.

  After a bit I asked if he's done but it was silent until I felt two arms wrapped around my waist making me shoot my eyes open, causing me to see Yoongi's face centimeters away from mine. 

  My already blushed face went to an  even deeper shade of red as Yoongi started into my eyes. 

"Hey princess" he said and a small smirk formed on his face. 

"H-hey" that was the only word that left my mouth. After what felt like hours Yoongi finally backed away and went to bed leaving me standing confused.

  When I got back to my senses I went near the bed and layed under the covers.

 "Night princess" said Yoongi as he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer. 

"Night" I whispered and soon both of us fell asleep.

~~~

Love huh?

I know its kinda short but both of my schools just keep taking all my time and I get little amount of sleep to so yeah I know nobody cares but oh well I just wanted to say it, like anyone actually reads this. xd

I'm saying it again but votes and comments are reallllyyyy appreciated 

-edited 

K, bye~~