-Chapter VII: The Sharp Claws of a Forgotten Past-

"No, stay away from me Mike!" said Kieron, backing off after he saw his deeply hated ex-"soon to be boyfriend".

"Kieron, please, stop!", said Mike trying to come closer to Kieron, "I need to talk to you!"

Kieron touched the wall and got a piece of shadow and turned it into a sword and told Mike:"Stay away from me!". All the angels around, black and white, ran away from Kieron's fury. Kieron's hand was shaking, but the seriousness was like a big sign attached to his forehead. Mike, seeing his fury, rose his hand up.

"Kieron, we really need to talk!" said Mike very slow and very accentuated. "There are so many things you need to know! You are in a great danger!" said Mike looking directly into Kieron's mad eyes.

"How do I know you are not going to lie to me again?" asked Kieron very serious with fire in his eyes.

"That depends exclusively on you..." said Mike with a voice like a melting ice cube.

Kieron was think what he should have done, it was everything a knife stuck in both the brain and the heart. "Why does he want to tell me?" was asking Kieron inside his mind, and with every second he stood there watching Mike, it became more painful for him.

"Tell me fast!", said Kieron pointing the sword to his chest, "I did spare you once, but it won't happen twice!"

"Kieron, I came here to look up for you, I knew this was the only place I could find you to tell you this." said Mike looking at Kieron, "You are in great danger after you fight at the transfusion clinic!"

"Why did you think it was me?" asked Kieron, being shocked that Mike knew somehow it was him.

"Nobody else would be so idiot to stay in the way Logan when he was trying to get something! It is suicidal for a dark angel!" said Mike very scared.

"Maybe it was a white one with his covered in black!" said Kieron with a superior thought whispered on his full lips.

"No way!", said Mike taking out a necklace like Kieron's, "There are only five like these, and I have one, the rest of them are to their owners!". Kieron was shocked. He was asking himself how Mike could get that mystic piece of jewel.

"Where did you get that from?! Answer me!" shouted Kieron softly touching Mike's neck with the sword.

"I did not steal it or kill someone for it! I swear I got it given by somebody!" said Mike very scared by the cold blade touching his skin.

"Sorry Mike, I don't trust you!" said Kieron, preparing to cut Mike's head off.

"Listen!", shouted Mike, with his hands trying to protect himself, "Logan is looking up for the one that has stopped his plan, and he said what happened to the Master, the leader of the dark angels. He got himself an army, and every suspicious dark angel will be interrogated. I am really scared for you, scared not to be you the one who died doing something good."

"I am waiting up for him! Tell him to come here, now!" said Kieron, thinking that he could face those dark angels.

"You won't last long in front oh him, trust me! I felt that on my skin!", said Mike scared, "You need to know your powers and know how to use them! I can teach you how!"

"And why would you do that?" asked Kieron.

"I want to fix what I destroyed! I still care about you!" said Mike, seeming that he was going to cry soon.

"Do you?" said Kieron still holding the sword in front of Mike. The bell rang and the classes ended. Everyone came out of the classes, along their angels. A huge crowd formed like a bunch of hungry piranha fishes next to a piece of meat dropped into the waters. Mike was still in front of Kieron, but a little bit away from him. Mike almost got lost in the crowd and with his lips arched upwards, he whispered with out of sound:"Call me!". Kieron saw him for a second, and then he was gone. He looked around with his head, but he couldn't see Mike's blonde hair anyway. On the hall way, Kieron saw a watch and saw the time. He ran fast to the class, and he reached it in the end before the teacher to enter the class. He saw his squad in the room and he got to talk to them.