R RATED!!!

You have been warned.

"Are you ready for this?" I nodded. "It will hurt at first." I nodded again. Did I have to choose who would be my first?

"Justin will be your first. I can wait my turn plus you are legally married to him." I smiles sweetly at Daniel. It must have been hard for Daniel to let Justin have me first.

"But I don't want anyone to miss out on the fun." A smile spread across his face and I saw a look of understanding and longing shining in his jewel green eyes.

"I know Baby but one step at a time. I don't think you could take both of us yet." He got up and walked over to us. Daniel gave me a lingering kiss before he left the room. Justin climbed on top of me grinning like the mad hatter.

"Well now I have you what will I do with you?" I giggled lightly.

"Anything you wish, Husband." Justin took that chance to capture my lips in a heated kiss. I let me hands run over his cotton clad body. I tugged at the hem of his shirt wanting it off. He broke the kiss so I could pull his shirt off. I was topless thanks to Daniel and his amazing massage. Justin's hands roamed my body so softly, like if he hardened his touch I would shatter. I moaned when his hand cupped my breast. He started to massage it softly. my n*pples where hardening into hard buds, itching to be played with. I couldn't keep the sounds I was making stay quiet. Justin crashed his lips to mine in a rough kiss that took my breath away. I felt his fingers trail down my stomach towards my core. My hearted to beat faster then it already was and my breaths were coming out In pants.

-Let him touch and play. Remember that Justin is new to this too.- Asha whispered to me. Justin was hesitant at first my moans gave him reassurance. I undid hid pants and wrestled to get then down. Justin saw that I was struggling and helped me out. I flipped us over and started to grind my hips against him feeling the bulge in his underwear. Justin held on to my waist helping me grind down on  him. Justin flipped us back so I was lying on my back again and he started to move away from me and I let out a whimper. I felt a warm breath breeze over my covered core. He tugged at my swimming bottoms and I lifted my ass up so he could remove them/ I opened my eyes but I couldn't see Justin though I felt fingers glide through my folds.

"Oh god." I moaned out. His fingers had so may talents but this topped the cake. As he was circling my cl*t, his tongue snaked out and flicked up along my folds. One of his fingers started towards my entrance and I started to shiver in pleasure.

"Please Justin." I whispered breathlessly.

"What do you want Princess?" He whispered against my p*ssy. Oh God that felt nice. I couldn't help the moans that escaped my mouth.

"F#ck me!" I felt Justin's finger enter me and started to slowly pump in a out making me moan out a quiet scream at the sudden intrusion. It felt so amazing but I knew in the back of my mind that it was just a fraction that I would feel once he was inside of me. his paced picked up and he added another finger.

"Shit baby. Oh yeah" A string of random words left my mouth and a snapped it shut trying to keep myself quiet. I felt waves of tiny pleasure sparks run through my body and settling at the pit of my stomach. Justin removed his fingers and I felt him move away so my eyes shot open to find him removing his underwear. I gave out a groan as this erection sprang free. I took in his size. Will he even fit? God he will tear me in half. Justin's blue eyes became sympathetic. He was made for me, he should fit. Justin leaned over and kissed me but the moment his d!ck touched my p*ssy I went into a frenzied state. Moans came out in a chain. I felt him at my entrance as he started to push in. It started to sting as he inched in. The pain wasn't unbearable but it was uncomfortable. I whimpered into the kiss and balled my fists into the sheets. Once he was fully inside me he stopped so I could adjust to his size. I whimpered a little more and a tear slid down my cheek.

"I wish I could take the pain away." His voice was strained. Once I adjusted to him I nodded my head so he could continue. Justin started off slow and gentle and after awhile I could feel him pick up his pace.

"Oh God! Don't Stop!" I moaned out in between breaths. I sensed Asha talking to Justin's wolf. Asha was more confident then me "Harder!" I growled out. Justin's blue eyes darkened even more. suddenly Justin slammed himself in to me with such force that it shook the bed. I met every thrust with a force of my own. I started to feel a pressure build up in the pit of my stomach. I felt the bed meet the wall with every thrust. The pressure was getting to much and I couldn't hold on to it much longer. My first orgas*m ripped through my body and I cried out Justin's name as my walls clenched around Justin's length, he grunted, yelling out my name while filling me up with his seed. luckily I was on the Pill so hopefully I wont fall pregnant. Within all the passion somehow on top of him. I rolled off Justin's chest grasping for air. That. Was. Mind. Blowing. I heard a knock at the door before Daniel entered the sex filled room.

"Are you finished trying to shake the house down?" My face heated up in embarrassment and I ducked my head under the sheets, hiding my blush from both my boys. I felt the bed dip as Daniel crawled beside my naked figure.

"Why are you hiding from us?" The covers were pulled off me revealing my body to Daniel. His green eyes raked over my body, taking in every line and curve. His eyes travelled back up to mine, lingering before he pulled me in for a kiss. He flicked his tongue across along my bottom lip. I smiled but didn't part my lips. His right hand travelled from my shoulders down to my breasts and as his left kept moving south to my ass. I gasped and Daniel snaked his tongue into my mouth, taking his time with exploring every inch. I pulled back gasping for more precious air. His lips trailed down my neck and over his mark.

"If you're looking to get sex then you are out of luck Big Boy." I stated breathlessly. He didn't stop his onslaught of kisses. Justin joined in, peppering kisses against his own mark. I groaned though parted lips as I felt a double set of rumbles shake up the already messed up king bed