Chapter 1 - Truth or Dare....

*Quick note, go subscribe to HPZ GHOST on youtube please! My boyfriend is trying to start youtube! Thanks guys i love you all!*

Xx Aphmaus POV xX

I looked around my room, heh its cute with the lilac walls and white furniture. But...... I just feel like its missing something...... I didnt feel this yesterday.... hmmm. I walked around the room and spotted the problem!

Aph: Ah Ha!! Gotcha!

I picked the picture of the floor and turned it around so I could see it... I looked at it with tears filling my eyes. It was a picture of my old besties. The ones i miss most but..... I cant go back.

Xx Flashback 4 years ago xX

Aph: UGHHHHH IM HUNGRY!!! ADAM WHERE ARE YOU I NEED FOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!

Huh strange no reply. I got out of bed and walked to Adams room. He wasnt there. Hmmm. I then, a little nervously, walked downstairs. No one was there. I wandered back up and went to Max's room but Max wasnt there either. I walked to Jins room, no one! Then Ross's, no one. Then Reds, no one. Then Barney's no one. Then Tim's NO ONE AGAIN! Then Shelby's... I heard talking! I knocked on her door and she swung it open instantly.

Shub: JESS!! YOUR OK!!
Aleasa: Oh Jess! Im so glad your ok!
Jess: Guys? Whats going on?
Aleasa: I dont know... I got up this morning and I wandered downstairs to the kitchen. For once Shelbs wasn't making food so I went to her room and she looked terrified. I asked her whats wrong and she just said that somthing felt off. We went to all the guys rooms and no one was there. But.... the front door was open, the living room trashed and there was a few blood stains on there beds... I freaked out and ran back here to Shelbys room, too scared to see if you were gone Jess. I couldnt bare to see my bestie gone! I.... I just c-couldnt!!!
Jess: Shhhh Aleasa, its ok! Shhhh. Dont cry im right here!
Shub: I dont kniw what to do Jess... the boys are gone. I think they were taken....

Aleasa cleared up and stopped crying and we all decided to go and look for the boys. Aleasa stayed home with a gun just incase the guy came back for us girls... Ya know... if they were taken. Shelbs went to the police station to report everything and I went to every house in the neighbourhood to ask if they saw anything last night. I asked for hours and hour untill finally, 4 hours later, i had asked most people. Just one house left. I knocked on the door and a man answered. He had jet black hair. Bright green eyes. Pure black clothes with blood stains and a terrifing smile. I looked at the house behind and there they were..... 9 bloody bodies.... layed across the floor... Adam, Ross, Barney, Jin, Max, Tim, Red, Aleasa, Shelby.... I ran and I ran and I ran. I went to my room, grabbed some stuff and got in my car and drove to and apartment. I went in and balled my eyes out for hours and hours until some people came to welcome me.

Xx Falshback over xX

I cried as I remembered that day. I cried and i didnt stop. My heart ached and my head hurt. I slowly stopped crying too heavily and looked up, still with tears stteaming down my face, ti see Katelyn with fear in her eyes standing over a broken door. She ran over to my anf hugged me tight. I cried into her shoulder for at least an hour until I couldnt cry anymore. She looked me directly in the eyes and asked

Kate: Aphmau, please dont cry. Whats wrong?
Aph: I cant tell you K-Katelyn. S-sorry.
Kate: Aphmau, please...
Aph: Its just, something from my past came to my mind and it hurt..
Kate: Aph... im here for you.. ill be downstairs... just tell me if i need to beat the crap out of anyone.. Ok?
Aph: Heh yeah, thanks Katelyn.
Kate: No problems, i here for you.

I cleaned myself up and walked down the stairs only to see everyone here. There was Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Travis, Lucinda, Cadenza, Aaron, Zane, Vylad and Jeffory. I smiled at them and they smiled back.

Aph: Whats going on?
Kate: You were upset earlier so now we are having a SUPER FUN AWSOME SLEEPOVER!!! As Kawaii~Chan calls it.
K.C: YAYYYYY!!!!
Aph: Thanks guys... thats sweet of you all!
Aar: Glad your happy about it Aph.
Zane: So should we play a game or......
Gar: Great idea baby brother!
Jeff: What do you guys want to play?
Trav: Spin the bottle!
All: NO!!
Laur: Hmm sing off?
Kate: We are going to do that later Laurence.
Cad: How about Truth or Dare?
Dan: Yeah!
Luci: Sure!
Vylad: Uhh ok.
Aar: Why not?
K.C: Lets play then!

We began tonplay truth or dare but i was a bit scared. What if they ask about my past. What if Katelyn asks why i was crying earlier. What if...

Cad: Aph! Truth or dare?
Aph: Uhhhh d-dare?
Cad: Ok! Ummm I dare you to call the first person on your contacts list that isnt here!

OH NO!! The first person is Adam!! And i cant even do the second because thats Aleasa! No! I cant they wont answer, there all dead... I cant.... but I have to... its a dare.... Well here go's nothing....

Aph: O-Ok......

I went into my contacts list and clicked the name... 'Adam The Budder King💛💛'. The guys looked jelous but I didnt care... I was too nervous to care.... The phone rang and rang..... then finally...

???: Hello?

I stared at the phone in disbelief... THAT WAS HIM!! IT WAS HIS VOICE!!! AHHHHHHHHEEKKKKKKK ADAM ALIVE!?!?!?!?!

Aph: A-Adam? Is t-that r-really you?

A/N Hey guys hoped you liked the first chapter. I tried to make the longer for you so theres only gonna be 1 chapter a week! Anyways LOVE YOU BAI UNICORNS!!!! 💖💖💖💖💖🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄😘😘😘😘😘

Word count: 1030.