Chapter 6: Ahhhh!!!!

Xx Aphmaus POV xX

I cried and cried into Max's arms until I couldnt cry anymore. I stood up and walked over  to the other side of the hotel room. My eyes glazed over the pastel back pack, the purple duffle bags. I reached for my duffle bags and walked to the bathroom, changing out of my teal outfit and into my fluffy purple onsie. I grabbed a white hair bobble (hair tie) and pulled my hair into a high ponytail. I pulled some make up wipes out of my make up bag and gentally rubbed my face clean of any make up residue. I looked into the mirror and smiled. This was a nice look for me. I wonder what Max will think... JESS!!  UGHHH I shouldnt think like that!! Im so dumb!!! Well I dont care what Max thinks, this is me! I, once again, smiled into the mirror then I pulled out my Toothbrush and Toothpaste and brushed my teeth thoroughly. After 2 minuites of cleaning my teeth I put my things away in my bag and walked out of the bathroom. I wandered over to where Max and I were sat before but he was gone. Hmmm..... Anyways, I placed my bag back down in its original place and climbed into the hotel bed. It was only 7pm so I decided to think of the good old days..... With everyone....

Xx Flashback 7 years ago xX

Sky: JEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Aph:YAAAAHHHHH?????
Sky: HEWWWOOOOO!!!!!
Aph: Hoi!
Max: TEMMIE!!!!!!
Jin: .... Um .....
Ross: Guys, what rossome things should we do today?
Jin: Definatly something Jintastic!
Aph: It HAS to be Aphmazing!
Tim: And Timrrific!
Max: Stop them stupid puns!!
Ale: So, what should we do?
Shelb: Hmm Max? What do you think! Your full of great ideas!
Max: Umm..... I dont know.... Jess what do you think?
Aph: Lets go to the Movies!!
Barn: Great ideas dirts!!
Red: Yay Movieeesssss!!!! CAN WE WATCH THE FLASH?!?!?!?
All: NO!!!
Red: Awww!!!
Shelb: What about Saw?
Sky + Max: HELL NO!!!
Jess: What about Step-Brothers?
Max: Huh? Whats that?
Aph: Its this really funny movie! Its about 2 boys...... well there actually adults but whatever! And they both still live with their Mum or Dad. The parents marry and the boys have like a war! There really childish adults!! (A/N DONT WATCH STEP BROTHERS IF YOU DONT LIKE FIGHTING OR SWEARING!!!!! Also, its got a little bit of a naked man..... but I just close my eyes for that. But its really funny!)
Max: Sounds cool!
All: YAH!!!!
Red: Lets go then!

We all walked to the movies and got our tickets. Me and Max went to the sweets corner and got a bunch of popcorn and drinks for us all. Then we talked as we walked back. It was a really funny movie! I love the bit where Dale and Brennan have a mini war in the front garden! (Yard) It was awesome!!! Heh and Max was with me the whole time, his hand on my knee.... God..... I love this guy....

Xx Flashback Over xX

I giggled at the memory then pulled myself out of bed. I grabbed my backpack and pulled out my laptop. Just then Max walked in. He sat down nwxt to me and we watched some Netflix.  Mt eyes began to grow heavy after the 3rd hour of Bones (A/N I know Bones isnt on Netflix but MA BOOKKKK!!!! 😂😂) I layed back on the bed and let the darkness consume me. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me as I quickly fell into a sweet slumber.

Xx Timeskip 9am xX

I woke up to the smell of bacon! Mmmm bacon! I jumped out og bed and ran to the kitchen area to see Max making some bacon! I smiled and let out a little giggle catching his attention,  he looked over smiled at me. I sat down at the table as Max put a plate of crispy bacon in front of me. He then sat himself down opposite me with his bacon. We ate in silence, yet it wasnt awkward. We ate our food and Max said he'll clean up so I went to my bags and grabbed one. I headed to the bathroom and took a short shower just to wash my hair. I used bubblegum shampoo and conditioner for my hair and strawberry bodywash for my body. I hoped out the shower and dried my hair with a hairdryer. (blowdryer) I then picked out a cute out fit that I could wear back to MyStreet to grab some more things from my room. I pulled out a purple crop top, a black mini skirt and some purple heels. I then brushed my long black hair and left it down. I pulled my make up bag out and I did my make up to the best of my ability. (A/N Outfit at top)I looked in the mirror and smiled. I then walked out of the bathroom and over to Max. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

Max: Jess.... you look so cute!
Aph: Heh thanks!

I smiled and walked off to put my bag down. I then saw Max walking off to the bathroom. He must have brough some clothes with him.

Xx Maxs POV xX

I walked into the bathroom and didnt bother to shower as I had one yestarday. I pulled out a black Undertale T-shirt and some black jeans. I then grabbes my balck beenie and my black comb. I combed through my hair and put the beenie on top. (A/N Outfit at bottom) I looked into the mirror and smiled. I looked ok. I walked out of the bathroom and over to Jess who was now sat on the bed. Wow.... shes really cute.... I love her.....

Xx Aphmaus POV xX

I was sort of nervous to go back to MyStreet but... Im doing it anyway! Me and Max walked to the door and raced eachother down the stairs, I won! We got into Maxs car and drove off down to MyStreet. I looked out of the window as the sun gistened. This was perfect lighting so I pulled out my Vlog camera and pused record

Aph: Hey guys Jess here! And welcome to another vlog. Its been a while but Im back and Im happy to be back! So right now Max and I are on our way to my old house to get some morw of my things before we head off to go and see the rest of SkyMedia! Im super exited! So yh! Hi Max!!!
Max: Hi
Aph: Sociable as always I see?
Max: Shut Up Jess!
Aph: Ok Ok!! Rude! Anyways guys Ill see you in a minuite!

I shut the camera ofd as Max drew the car onto MyStreet. He stoped the car right outside of my house so I got out with him. We both walked to the door and I put my key into the lock. I opened the door to see no one. Strange.... Max and I walked up to my room and grabbed all of my stuff. Max picked up some of my belongings and walked out of my room and to the car. Then, Katelyn, Zane, Laurence, Jeffory and Nicole cornered me.

Kate: Where do you think your going? Hmm?
Aph: Im going home!
Nic: You live here though Aphmau!
Laur: YOU LIED TO US!!!!
Jeff: I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!!! I LEFT MY DAUGHTER WITH YOU!!!!
Aph: GET OFF ME!!!
Zane: Not until you tell us whats going on!!
Aph: Im going home! Thats what!

I tried to break free but their grip was too strong. Just the K.C, Garroth, Travis, Dante and Aaron ran in and pulled at the arms of the five holding me captive. Everyone was off but Katelyn. Aaron was tryig to pull her off but couldnt. Just then Max ran in and picked up Katelyn and threw her into a wall! She stood up so I kicked her in the face and she fell to the ground in pure agony! Laurence, Nicole, Jeffory and Zane soon wighled themselves free and ran home. Max hugged me and soon the other 5 joined. I thanked them and they smiled. The seven of us put all my stuff in the car and me and Max drove off..... Ive got a feeling we just sarted something big.....

A/N Hey peoples! Ok sorry its late!! I was busy yestarday!!! So LOVE YOU BAI UNICORNS!!!!! XXXX 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Also heres Maxs outfit:

Word count: 1444