Chapter O n e.

Lucy Payne.

Allowing a sigh to escape my lips, I glide my pencil along the white sheet of paper and sign my name to the end of the test.. Just two more minutes till the bell rings. Two more minutes until Summer.  I turn my test facing down and stare at the clock anxiously. Each second seems forever to pass by and I feel myself become impatient.

From the corner of my eye, I see one of my best friends, Harry Styles, tap his fingers along the table. He catches my eye and winks.

Harry and I were best friends, practically like brother and sister. Along with Zayn Malik, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson, we were practically family. Then you had Liam Payne, who was actually my brother but, that's a whole different story.

I giggle under my breath, shake my head and turn my head back to the clock.

The bell finally rings and I, along with the rest of the class, find myself hollering and cheering at the thought of Summer.

I stand from my chair, swing my bag over then, walk over to where Harry is standing.

"Hey babe." He winks, draping his arm over my shoulder as we walk out of the school.

Allowing a soft giggle to leave my lips, I smile up at him. "Hey bro."

"Are you ready for Summer?" He exclaims happily.

I pull open his car door and step in. Harry follows my actions and quickly jumps into the drivers seat.

"Yes!" I cheer. "It's going to be amazing. Especially concidering I'll be living with my five brothers for the whole Summer." I wink.

You see, our parents were best friends. Which, is mainly the reason why the six of us are so close. So, about a month ago, our parents organized a trip to Ibiza for themselves for the whole Summer and, left us at home. So, we decided to move in together for the Summer.

Whether it's a good idea or not, I'm not entirely sure, but I guess we'll see.

Harry nods, a small smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. "And I guess it'll be cool to live withyou for three months, dispite how annoying you may be."

I nod my head until what he just said registers in my brain. Then, I lean over and smack him on the head.

"Hey!" He screeches. "What the hell was that for!?"

"You insulted me!" I stick my toungue out at him and wink.

He rolls his eyes, sticks the key into the ignition and pulls out of the school carpark.

*****

Ten minutes later, we drive in to my house's driveway. I open the car door and step out. I swing my school bag over my shoulder then shut the car door. Harry steps out and smiles at me.

I return the favour then we walk into the house together.

"Boys! We're home!" I call out. We drop our bags on the coffee table in the hallway and walk into the sitting room.

Zayn looks up and a smile spreads across his face as he stares at me. He jumps from his seat and runs over to me. He pulls me in for a hug and kisses my forehead.

"Hey baby." He smiles.

"Hey Zayn." I giggle, kissing his cheek.

Zayn and I have always been the closest. We were inseperable. I'd even go as far as to say I have a crush on him. But, I don't think he, or Liam, would approve of it, seeing as he was two years older than me.

"Where's my hug?" Niall pouts. He stands up and opens his arms wide.

I giggle and run into his arms. I get a whiff of his cologne and smile. Niall always smelt good.

I glance arund and realize Liam and Louis aren't here.  I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. "Where are Liam and Louis?" I ask.

"Gone to get dinner." Zayn tells me. He takes me from Niall's arms and pulls me down onto his lap on the couch.

"Are you sure you want me to be on top of you? I'm quite heavy, you know." I state.

"Well..." He wiggles his eyebrows. "I can be on top if you like." He winks.

"Ew!" I shriek. "I did not mean it that way!"

The three boys howl with laughter and I jut my bottom lip out, attempting to form a pout.

Eventually Zayn manages to calm himself down. "Don't worry babe. I know what you meant." He chuckles.

"Whatever." I pout. I cross my arms over chest and refuse to make eye contact with him.

"Aw, is Lucy in a bad mood?" He teases, poking my sides lightly.

I nod my head, trying to hold in my laughter.

"Well, we'll have to change that, won't we?" He smirks.

Before I have a chance to even comprehend what he said, he flips us over so I'm trapped beneath his legs as he stradles me.

He brings his hands to my stomach and begins tickling my sides.

"Zayn!" I laugh. "Stop!"

"Nope!" He laughs, moving his hands further down.

Another roar of laughter escapes my lips. "Please!"

"Niall, Harry! Help me!" I call out desperately.

Both Niall and Harry chuckle.

"Sorry babe. You're on your own!" Niall laughs.

"Looks like you lose." Zayn laughs, obviously amused.

"Please stop! I'll do anything" I shriek in between laughs.

Zayn raises in an eyebrow. "Anything?" He questions.

Unable to speak any longer, I simply nod my head.

"Say 'You're a sexy beast. I love you so much Zayn' then." He smirks.

I gasp for breath. "You're a sexy beast. I love you so much Zayn!" I laugh.

Finally he stops but, doesn't remove his heavy self from my body.

"Love you too baby." He chuckles. He leans down and softly kisses my cheek.

"I can't believe I have to live with you for three months." I joke.

He sticks his tongue out at me. "You know you love me."

God, please help me this Summer.