My new gay boyfriend

„Miley you don't have to do it.“ I said for the millionth time. Zayn was sitting on my bed next to me while Miley stood in front of us in our dorm. “Let her.” Zayn caught our attention. Miley looked at him. “If she wants to walk around naked with slut written all over her in the middle of lunch time where every single potential boyfriend walks around and could see her. Let her.” Miley frowned and thought for a moment. Then she sighed and fell on her bed. “Fine. I won't do it.” I smiled. “Let's throw away the contract then.” I stood up and put the contract in the trash as both watched me. “I still can't believe he didn't fall for my flirting.” She groaned. “He would have fallen for mine.” I teased sitting next to Zayn again. Miley shot up. “Wanna bet?” I raised my eyebrow she knew I couldn't say no. I didn't even glance at Zayn before answering. “Dea-” “Woah woah woah.” Zayn interrupted me. He looked annoyed at me. “Do not even think about saying yes shortie. You promised me a date.” Miley smirked at me. “Demi, are you whipped or what?!” I gasped. “I am not whipped!” “Then I dare you to get him.” Zayn shot Miley a glare. “How about you shut the fuck up.” Miley just laughed it off. “Well, I have classes now. Give me your answer when I'm back.” With that she left.

This boy hasn't met me yet I could make him fall for me easily. “Demi!” I looked up at Zayn. “Are you seriously considering to accept the fucking dare?” I chewed on my lip. “No?” He sighed. “Listen, it's either me or your pathetic bets.” I looked at Zayn. I really enjoyed the night with Zayn. Especially the talking after the sex. As I didn't reply he shook his head and turned to the door. I stood up. “Zayn wait.” He turned around. “What?” Okay, he was pissed. “Don't you want to wait for my answer?” He looked at me without talking. “Also, don't we have a date?” He tried not to smile but couldn't resist. “Fine. Let's go.” I smiled happily. “But no bets anymore!” He warned. I nodded. “I think I found a boy who's worth it to quit the bets.” He smiled before putting his arm around my shoulder and kissing my hair.

ATTENTION!

Okay, so guys I really love writing but I am having realy a writers block like in my other story I know what I want to happen next I just don't know how to write it down :/ So, please bear with me when I don't post so soon. I'm not ignoring the comments about asking to post sooner I just don't find a way to find the right words to write down the stuff I have in mind. I can't even find the right words to describe what I try to tell you in this note. anyway, tell me if you liked the end for me it turned out a bit disappointed.

a.das