Let this year be ours

“You know what ridiculous is?” Miley asked me having the OK! Magazine in her hand. “What?” I mumbled chewing on my bite of my sandwich. “That they keep using the same picture of Zayn cheating on Perrie. I mean come on! It clearly was only a fling for a night.” I started getting nervous. Zayn was away for two months now. We keep talking on the phone and Skype but still no one knows about us. Miley looked closer at the picture. “Why don't they just drop the topic? They broke it off.” She ranted. “Also, you can't even see anything. All you can see are her black heels...” Her mouth dropped open. She stared at the picture then at me back at the picture. “THAT'S YOU!” She screamed letting go off the magazine and pointing with her finger on me. I laughed. “Psh, yeah right.” “Yes, it is. These shoes. How couldn't I recognize them before! They are the shoes I gave you for your birthday!” “Everyone can wear them.” “No, Dems. I let a designer design them only for you.” She stood up. “You slut.” She said with a grin. I rolled my eyes. “I will deny it until the last day I live.” Miley squealed. “Was he good in bed?”

I looked at her for a long time before given in. “He's good.” I said taking a bite of my sandwich. “Dems!” She warned. “What?” “Spill. Is there something going with you two?” I nodded biting my lip. Miley sat next to me. “When will you tell the world?” “Who said I want to tell the world? I'm having my fun in bed with him. That's it.” I lied. “Yeah right.” She said. “Miley, no one is allowed to know. Promise!” She nodded. “I promise.” My phone rung. “Is that him?” I nodded leaving the room and closing the door behind me before Miley could stop me. “Hello?” I smiled. “Hey, babe. Guess who's coming to you tomorrow.” “Liam? Please tell me Liam. I heard he's good in bed.” “Dems, that's not funny.” Zayn whined. “When will you be here?” I asked. “Around 5pm.” “At my house?” “Yes.”

I heard banging on my door. “Coming.” I yelled walking to the door. The banging did not stop. I opened the door and saw a Zayn looking behind him and banging on the door, well not any more, now he's banging on my head. “Zayn.” I yelled annoyed trying to hold his hands. He turned to me and grinned. “hey you.” He said and quickly walking in. “It was not easy getting rid of the paparazzi.” He said closing the door. “Tell me about it.” I said leaning up and kissing him softly. He took my hand and we walked to the couch. “We need to talk.” He said. “Okay.” We sat down and he took my hand playing with my fingers. “The boys might know about us.” “What?” I said in disbelief. He shrugged. “Miley knows as well.” He sighed. “So much to keeping it a secret.” “The media still don't know.” He nodded. “I thought about it you know.” He mumbled. “About what?” “Us.” “And what did you think?” I moved closer to him. “I thought, that we should keep it a secret. Until next new years. When we're still dating we will make it public, if not. No one will ever know about us.” I nodded. “That's sounds fair I guess.” He smiled at and leaned in to kiss me again. “So how did you leave the band without any of the manager asking questions?” Zayn groaned. “Dems, enough talking.” I grinned. “Why? I like talking.” “I think the last two months we had enough talking.” He mumbled leaning to my neck leaving soft kisses. Zayn was right we did talk a lot the past two months. We would talk on the phone at night until one of us fell asleep. During the days we would open Skype and act as we were in the same room. I felt Zayn picking me up and walking to my bedroom.

Zayn rolled on his back breathing heavily. I smiled at him pulling the sheets over us. “I will never get tired over your body.” He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. “Shut up, lover boy.” He pulled me into his arms. “I have to leave soon.” He whispered into my hair. I frowned. “I know.” I replied sadly. I draw circles on his chest as I noticed something. “Where is Perrie?” He looked confused at me until he smirked. “I quiet felt uncomfortable with her on my arm. So I removed it.” “Didn't it hurt?” He shrugged. “The pain was worth it.” I moved my hand over his arm. I leaned in and kissed it. “I like your arm without even more.” “I thought you had nothing against the tattoo?” He raised his eyebrow. I laughed. “I just said that. I hated it. No one wants another girl on her boyfriends arm.” He chuckled. “Girls.” He said under his breath. I hit his chest. “What is that supposed to mean?” He smiled. “That you're awesome.” I smiled. “You better be meaning that.” “I do.” With that he kissed me again. “How did your mother react?” He shrugged. “She didn't quiet care. Just told me to get the ring back as it was expensive.” I laughed. “Did you get it back?” He nodded. “I almost died trying.” I laughed again. “Tell me the story.” He shook his head. “I will keep that story for later.” I frowned. “Dems, I will leave the country soon. And we need topics to talk about on the phone.” I sighed. “Fine.” He kissed me on my forehead. “Don't be mad, babe.” “Did you ever call her babe?” Now he laughed out loud. “Did you seriously just ask that?” I staid quiet. “No, Dems. I called her bitch. Of course I called her babe.” I moved away from him. “Then I don't want you calling me that.” He stopped laughing but kept a grin on his face showing me his perfect teeth. “Dems. Babe.” “Zayn, don't even start that with me.” He leaned down on my neck kissing it softly. “I love calling my girl babe. Don't make stop that.” He said against my skin. “I am stopping you.” He sighed. “Fine.” He moved away from me. “Just call me Dems.” He shrugged. “Not like I have a choice.” I smirked. “Exactly.” I leaned up kissing him softly.

“I don't want you to leave.” I mumbled in his shirt as he wrapped his arms closer around me. “Same for me but I have to Dems.” I nodded letting go of him. With that he kissed my forehead and left my house. I sighed. A whole year before we go public. If we're still dating.

Okay, that's it for now. Now you have to wait until next new year to find out if the stay together or not. Until then vote and comment :)

lol, joke, keep reading for the end.

It was new years and I was stepping out of my jet. It was cold but I didn't mind at all. I walked into the airport into the warm. I was spending news year in London and you all know why. Zayn and me were still dating and it was time for us to go public. We decided to wait a whole year so no one would think he left Perrie for me. I looked around looking for him. I had my suitcase tightly in my hand. “Looking for me?” Someone said on my right. I looked at my right seeing a smirking Zayn. “No, I'm looking for Liam. Guess he's not here yet.” Zayn frowned. “You seriously need to stop with these Liam jokes, or else I start thinking you actually have a crush on him.” I smirked. “You know I only have you in my heart.” He smirked. “That I know.” He said before putting his arms around my waist and pulling me in for a kiss.

As soon as our lips touched we could hear the clicks of cameras. Well, world this is it, here you have your latest celebrity couple.

When I get enough votes on this one, (around 8) I might post a new one shot later on. Hope you enjoyed the end of this. There will be no other part anymore of this. Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, it only takes seconds to :)

Just fucking great, now all the next one shots will be rated r? Why? -.-

a.das