The girl in the bar

Zayn's POV:

A stupid day like always. I walked in a club and sat at the bar. A waiter turned to me and I ordered a beer. I looked through the bar, there were not many people left, maybe because it was already 2 am, I stopped at a girl. There she was again. Always when I'm here she is here as well. She is here before I arrive and stays after I left. I never talked to her, I only watched her but never had the guts to actually talk to her. She was drunk and looked like she wouldn't find her way back home on her own. The waiter came back and put my beer in front of me. “Uh, do you know who this girl is?” I asked him. He just stared at me for like 2 seconds and then said, “Yeah she comes in daily and leaves when we close the bar.” With that he walked away. I was watching her very closely. A few men were watching her too but in their eyes you could see lust, they would misuse the situation and sleep with her. I finally stood up and walked over to her which made all the men finally look away from her. I sat down and looked directly her way. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and she was sitting next to me. She just drunk her beer not minding me sitting next to her. I didn't know what to say, but what came out was far from what I wanted. “Hey, I'm Zayn.” I said holding my hand out. “Hey Zaynyy.” she giggled putting her hand on my thigh. I pushed gently her hand away. She was drunk so she didn't know what she was doing. “So I heard you're daily here? Why?” I asked her. “I've been waiting for YOU!” she said laughing. Man she has drunk a lot. “Uh, I don't think that you really waited for me we don't know each other. Anyway what's your name?” I asked. “Demi, I guess.” she smiled. Dude she had an adorable smile. I stared at her for what seemed like hours. “Let's go to your place” she said. I badly wanted to take her to my house but I knew that she was drunk so it would be wrong. I got up and left her there.

I don't know if it was the right thing to leave her alone with all these men but I didn't turn around. When I was outside I walked to my car. I just sat there thinking of what could have happened between her and me. Then I heard that laugh again – her laugh. Next thing I knew there she was Demi, the girl from the bar now sitting in my car. I couldn't believe it! This girl was incredible. “Tell me where your home is, so I can drive you home.” I said and she shook her head. “You think if I had a home where I want to be I would spend all my time in this bar?” Suddenly she was not laughing any more. Guess the alcohol turned from being funny to being depressed. I nodded and drove home. No I wasn't about to have sex with her. I just wanted to be sure that she was safe. When we arrived at my house she gasped. “Is that your house?” I nodded. “That's a mansion.” I laughed and got out. I helped her out of my car. She couldn't really walk without falling down. She asked me where my room is. I showed her my room and she laid down on my bed. I went into my closet to find some clothes for her to wear. When I came out I saw her sleeping on my bed. I smiled, she looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake her up so I dressed for bed and walked out to one of my guest rooms. I don't quiet know why I have so many guest rooms since I never have guests at all.

In the next morning I heard a girl screaming. I sat up and looked around. Why was I in a guest room, oh yeah right. I got up and walked sleepy in my room and saw Demi sitting up on my bed. Why was she so surprised and scared to find herself in an unknown bed I expected her to be in another men's bed every night. “Who the heck are you and where the heck am I?” she screamed at me not stopping. I walked up to her and covered her mouth with my hand. She stopped to scream and I put my hand away. “It's me, Zayn. forgot about me in one night?” I said getting out of my room walking downstairs. She followed me. “Did we you know did we do it?” she asked. I laughed bitterly and said, “Of course we did. While we were in two different rooms.” I felt her slapping my back. “Jerk.” “A jerk who did not sleep with you while you're drunk.” I turned to her as she smiled. I just had to smile too. “So what did happen last night?” She asked as we reached the kitchen. I went to the refrigerator and got some food out. I simply said, “We just talked and I brought you here because you refused to tell me your address and you fell asleep in my bed.” She was in deep thought because it seemed like she didn't hear a think I said. “Is everything all right?” I asked. She nodded. “Why didn't you sleep with me? I mean I was drunk. So an easy prey.” She said. “I'm not that type of a guy.” I said. “What do you want to eat?! I asked her. “Just a coffee.” She replied sitting on the table. “So uh do you live alone here?” she asked me. I got her coffee and sat down next to her. “Your coffee.” I said ignoring her question. “Uh, Zayn I asked you something.” She said taking a sip from her coffee. “I know and I'm not going to answer it.” I replied. “And why is that?” she said. “Why do you wanna know?” I could see she was irritated with me, because she had a little anger in her voice. “Just tell me, it's a simple question.” she said. I couldn't really answer it. I had a couple of girlfriends in my life but they always end up hurting me.

So we just sat there in silence. Me watching her and her drinking her coffee. “So you have a girlfriend living here and you don't want to tell me?” “None of your business.” I said taking a sip of my coffee. “Right, how could I even think to ask you.” She finished her coffee and then she stood up and said. “Drive me back to the bar.” I stood up and shook my head. “I'll drive you home.” I replied. “I don't have a home! Now drive me to the bar!” she said a little upset. I shook my head again. “I won't drive you to this bar! Full of men who just wait for you to get drunk and then touch you!” I said. “It's none of your business, remember?” She said pissed. I didn't say anything. “Zayn drive me to this god damn bar or I will call a taxi!” she said a little bit louder than before. “No, I don't want to see you one day in a dark alley lifeless because you're too drunk and some dude raped you!” I said getting closer to her. She wanted to say something but closed her mouth again. “You're just as broke as I am.” I whispered at her. “Am I.” She whispered. I just stared at her, studying her face. “It makes no sense to stay here. Let me go.” “No.” “Why?” “Because I care.” "Why do you care?!" she said. I'm not sure of why I just did. “Because...because when I looked in your eyes last night I saw the same feelings I see every time I look in the mirror.” “Sure of course you do everyone does.” she said sarcastically. “I'm serious, I live alone here. All by myself. I lost every girl that I ever let in my heart. They let me buy them the world and then they left. I can see that your heart is as broken as mine.” I pointed at her heart. “It's hard for a broken heart to beat. It's not hard to be alone but it's hard to be lonely. I don't want to keep living with a broken heart. I don't want to stay lonely any more.” She looked unsure at me. “Zayn..” “Stay here with me. You have no place to go any way.” I said interrupting her. I started getting closer and closer, she was not moving away. So I put my arms around her waist and leaned in to kiss her. I waited to see if she pushes me away. She didn't she just looked me in the eyes and I kissed her. She kissed back. I knew that this wouldn't last forever just like every other relationship I had before but I hoped it would last forever and always till death and longer. When you had so many girls that just left you, you take the first girl you can grab. For her to hold you, to make sure you don't fall again. And this girl – for me – was Demi.
After we kissed I knew that I wanted us to be together forever. When we pulled away she closed her eyes. I smiled and closed my eyes too, resting my forehead against hers. “Will this last?” I heard her say. I opened my eyes and said. “If we both want it to, it will.” She smiled shyly at me. “Why me? How can something good happen to me?” I smiled kissing her briefly. “You deserve it...we deserve it.”

Hello, another one shot of Zemi! Hope you like this one as well! If you have any ideas you want me to write about just message me and I will, also don't forget to vote, comment and follow :)

a.das