Chapter 1: Found

Hey here's another one(I was bored)so let's see where we left off. Also if you want to know how the doll looks like think of it as a your self but with a fancy dress. Okay on with the story

(d/n)=Dolls name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reader's P.O.V(1st person)

       I was still crying in a fetal position for who knows how long but I didn't care. Right now, I feel numb. It was cold and it looked like it was about to rain. I thought that rain and cold air didn't go well together so I had to find shelter soon. I stood up with my bag in back and my doll (d/n) in hand.(doll looks like u but has (f/c) dress) I looked around the forest looking for a cave or something but after a while it started to drizzle so I moved faster. I eventually found a cave. It was big enough to take as shelter so I ran in and in time too, it was about to rain harder. My (h/l) (h/c) was a little wet and I was cold so I took out my big (f/c) fluffy blanket from my bag, then wrapped it around me. I must have been so tired because once wrapped my (e/c) eyes were drooping. I didn't really do anything when someone came into the cave but there was one question that was in my mind before take a deep slumber. 'Who's in the cave with me?'

Diana's P.O.V

       "Diana, come on we have to go and find that blue butterfly!!!" Splendy shouted.

       "Alright just let me try to look at the bushes!" I said walking with my hands in my pocket of the black hoodie I was wearing. I was with my sister Eliana and Splendy, they were trying to get a blue butterfly they saw earlier. Honestly I don't even know why I came with them...oh wait now I remember, it's because of my sister. I was very protective of her when we were little. Hell, even now ever since I know that people would destroy her sanity especially...I've said too much. I looked up at the sky and noticed it was getting cloudy.

       "Boss did say that it was gonna rain. Didn't think it was gonna to be this early." I sighed. "'ey Eliana, Splendy! We gotta leave it's about rain soon." You know for a 13 year old it seem like I'm the adult... which kinda sucks.

       "shh, stay quite." Splendy whispered since the butterfly was resting on a flower"....almost, almost. GOTCHA !! Aw." Splendy missed and the butterfly got away.

       "Don't worry we'll get eventually, right Diana?" Eliana said trying to comfort Splendy.

-----Start thunder music-----(i'll try to find shorter ones)

       "Yeah, for now let's just hurry and get home befo-" BOOM!! "EEP!!" I yelped.

       I ran away to god knows where while Splendy and Eliana tried to chase me. They knew I never really liked thunder. Trust me when I say I loved the rain just not thunder. I'm part wolf so loud noises scare me but then again they always brought...bad memories.

       It started to drizzle for a while then it was pourin' rain with thunder still boomin'. I didn't even bother to put my black hood up. While I was runnin' I figured that Splendy and Eliana teleported home, knowing that they wouldn't catch up to me and the fact that it was rainin' too hard. I looked around frantically, trying to find a place to hide in for about a few minutes.

       Eventually I found a cave. I ran inside, covered my ears, and went into a fetal position. I was shaking with fear and hatred. I hated that feeling when I feel helpless, I always hated it. While ranting to myself, I realized that I wasn't alone. I felt an faint aura in the end of the cave that was similar to a child. I turned around slowly and found a kid,no more then 5 or 6, sleeping in the corner of the cave with a bag and doll next to them. I tilted my head like how a dog would.