Chapter 3:New Home, New Life

hey sorry i was gone for about...a whole week but i'm back with a new chap. so lets get on with the story.(i really need help with these chap. names)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV:

       When morning came you were still sleeping while Diana stayed awake. Well she stayed awake the whole night since she's an insomniac. Anyways when Diana came out of her room, where she put you, she saw Puppeteer and went straight to his direction.

       "Hey, Pup I wanna talk to you for a sec." Diana said.

       "Uhh...ok." Puppeteer said unsurely. "So what's on your mind Dia."

       Diana then turned serious."I want you to stay away from (y/n). A'ight"

       "Heh and what if I don't?"

       "You know what would happen if you don't listen to me. So don't even bother trying to tell Slendy, he told me to tell you way before."

       "Hmm...so this kid must be really important to Slender if he's keepin' her alive. Am I right?" Diana just nodded. "Well if she 's important then I'll try to not bother her but if she bothers me then-""I'll 'Try' Not To Choke You To Death. K?" Diana threatened with smile.

       "Alright, alright geez. I was just jokin' Dia." Puppeteer said

       "Good." Diana walked towards the window. "Oh and both Helen and Eliana will be watching you, you know to see if you're keeping your promise, k. Anyways see you later." She then jumped out the window.

"Damn it!" Puppeteer exclaimed. "Ugh! First Sally, Yue, Yumi, and now another kid. Great, just great."Puppeteer went on a rant for about an hour but fell asleep on the couch since he didn't sleep that well. Diana came back from where ever and saw Puppeteer on the couch.

She sighed and went to get a blanket. It was kind cold inside the mansion. She eventually found one and draped it over his body. 'Geez what am I going to do with you Pup?' ,she thought. Diana heard foot steps that was seemed to be going to her but she knew who it was. "*sigh* sorry sis, did I wake you up, again?" she said.

Eliana shook her head,"No, I just sensed your soul, it seems worried. Sister, is everything alright?"Diana nodded and Eliana sighed."I know you're lying. What's wrong?" Diana wasn't surprised. She knew that she couldn't keep secrets from her sister, since she always figures it out.

"Don't tell anyone but...(y/n) is being hunted down by him. Me and Slender don't know why, I don't think (y/n)'s never met 'him' since she said that she didn't do anything so i doubt that he has a reason to do so. If anyone finds out they'll freak out and maybe the information will leak and will reach to Armod. Then that'll leave me to protect her. What if I fail to do so. What if she dies because of me, because I fucked up. What if-"Diana got cut off by Eliana hugging."Diana, it'll be fine as long as she stay's here with us, she'll be fine." Eliana said,letting go of Diana then smiled.

Diana stared at her but chuckled afterwords."*sigh* I hope your right."

(Y/n) P.O.V(11 years later in 1st person)

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BE-

"Ugh..."I punched the alarm clock for me to go back to sleep but I couldn't go to sleep once I wake up. I got up and walked over to the now broken clock. "Aww man, that was the tenth one this month." I sigh. "Oh well I'll just tell Diana."Oh yeah, it's been around 11 years ever since Diana found me. I really loved it here even if they are killers but I didn't care. I loved all of them...except Puppeteer. We both just don't get along. Anyways I walked over to the bathroom and took a shower with my favorite song (f/s) loud. Once I was done, I got out of the shower and found some new clothes in my (f/c) bed with a note attached to it. "What the" I approched my bed and read the note then laughed a little.