chapter 14

Kelsea p.o.v

I walked behind das and took jr from him. "Are you going to answer me. Are you or are you not seeing someone else?" I asked him again. He sat on the couch and gestured for me to come over.  I put jr down in his play pen and went over. He pulled me into his lap and sighed. "Yes i am seeing someone........and shes.....sitting right on me. Baby dont worry, it's just you.  Im sorry i haven't been around.  You need some act right i think" he said and leaned in to kiss me.  I pushed his face away and got up and went into the kitchen and started cooking.  " You can't just apologize and then have sex with me and everything's fixed. You need to show me" i said to him.  He nodded and went into our bedroom. 

Das p.o.v

I sat on my bed and thought about everything.  Maybe she was right. As much as i want to find him, i can't. Not one lead in weeks. I think i should take some time off and spend time with my family.
Before i end up losing everything. I called my job and took off the next two weeks. Kelsea came in and laid down in the bed looking exhausted.  I turned on the tv for me and pulled her over and laid her on my chest.
I covered her with the blanket and kissed her head. She soon drifted off into a deep sleep. I held her tight making sure she knew, even in her sleep, that im here and she's safe. A few hours later i turned off the tv and decided maybe i should go to sleep. Soon as i shut my eyes babe began crying in her sleep.  I shook her gently waking  her up.
I kissed her head and she snuggled closer into me. "You okay love?" I asked her.  she nodded her head and got up out of bed.  she walked out of the room and I heard her go into Jr's room. I tried to wait for her but I fell asleep quickly. when I woke up in the morning she was asleep, with Jr  in the middle of us. I smiled at them and got up and did the morning routine of showering and brushing my teeth.
I went in the kitchen and started cooking for her. Back in the room i grabbed jr when i noticed he was up and sucking his thumb. I picked him up and took him out into the living room next to the kitchen. I laid a blanket on the floor and set him on it. He made noises and giggling sounds the whole time.
The dogs was next to him, occasionally licking him. Jr kept touching them and tugging kings fur and Zeus's ears. I shook my head at them and finished up breakfast. I called my friend and asked him if him and his girl can watch jr for the day. 
He said yes and was on his way over.  I packed a bag for him,  making sure he had everything he needed. I fed him and changed his diaper and dressed him. Soon there was a knock on the door. I went to the door and opened it and immediately handed jr to my friend Dre. "Good luck" i said also handing him the bag. " you owe me" he said laughing and walking away.
I shut the door and then heard a loud scream from my bedroom. I ran to the room and saw babe sitting up on the bed. I sighed in relief that she's okay. I went over to her and hugged her. I kissed her neck and she buried her head into my chest.
I rubbed her back soothingly. "I got you baby, its okay" i whispered to her. She pulled away wiping her eyes. She looked up at me with a sad look on her face. "You hungry?" I asked. She nodded and i picked her up and carried her to the table. I got her a plate and put some eggs, bacon, and sausage on it. I put the plate down in front of her and kissed her head.
As i watched her eat i really did realize how much i wasn't around lately.  She hardly ever had nightmares when i was around.  She was scared of something happening to her or worse to jr when i wasn't around. She always told me she felt better and safer having me around.  I also completely ignored what she wanted.
She wants another baby.  She wants a real  family. Me back home with her.  She finished her plate and i grabbed it and put in the sink. "Wheres my baby" she asked walking over to me. I smiled "im right here babe" i said giggling a little. She slapped my arm "negro where's my baby" she said getting frustrated. 
I picked her up and put her on the counter. "He's fine, he's with Dre for today. Wanted to spend some time with you" i said kissing her neck. She moaned softly then pushed me off. "No" she said then walked away. I walked close behind her and followed her to Jr's room. 
She began cleaning and i watched her. "So how's work going?" She asked. I thought for a moment. I wont mention roberts name, ill tell her about the other case im working on. " been working on a new case. This guys is very slippery. He used to be a professional  hit man. So far every lead i get is a dead end. Its frustrating " i told her.
She looked at me and came over to me. She took my face into her soft hands and stood on her tippy toes and pulled me down. She kissed my lips and looked up at me.
"You're not allowed to die, okay? You are not allowed to leave me." She said to me. Then it all made sense. She was angry with me because i was barely home and she was worried i wouldn't be back. I smiled at her and kissed her head. "Ill never leave you"